“1 Week at the Flora Creek Hotel Apartments Dubai”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #79 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Lagos, Nigeria
“1 Week at the Flora Creek Hotel Apartments Dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel was a dream! Nested in the heat of the city center, Diera and only 10minutes drive from the airport, my stay at the hotel was excellent. Took a 1 room aparment on the 12th floor. Magnificient view and a buffet breakfast that was ranks as the best I have had in any hotel...and I have been to quite a number (inclusive of the Disney resorts in Florida which ranked as my best until last week). The hotel staff are so welcoming, polite and friendly...but for the little mix-up with my pickup planned with the hotel upon arrival at the airport, and the driver returning back to the hotel with my hand luggage at my departure, the whole stay at the Flora creek was excellent. Its proximity to all conveniences inclusive of the Diera City Center Mall which is only 5minutes walk from the hotel, made my stay a very pleasant one. I will certainly make a repeat stay at the Flora creek.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank AJ692014
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Firstly please accept my apologies for the mix up with your bag and transportation. If I can assist in any way in regards this matter please do not hesitate to contact me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I am delighted however that overall you had an excellent stay with us and describing our hotel as a “Dream”.

I have noted that you found our location to be convenient, our views to be “magnificent” and I could help but smile with pride when I read your description of our breakfast selection. I will be sure to congratulate our culinary team and we will strive to do even better in the future.

I am also proud to read that you found our staff members to be “welcoming, polite and friendly” and I will be sure to congratulate everyone personally for their continued efforts and dedication.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable visit.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Flora Creek is an excellent hotel and it is suitable for families and has wonderful location lt is near to every place you want to go and all the staff are kindly,helpful and wonderful so I will recommended this hotel to everyone l know

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback following your stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

I am delighted that you have described us an “Excellent Hotel” that you found us suitable to the needs of you and your family, our location to be convenient and I am exceptionally proud that you have noted our staff members as being “kindly, helpful and wonderful”. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally.

Thank you once again for your recommendation of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back for another visit in the near future.

Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

We couldn't have a better service from start to the end at this Hotel! The appartment was perfect
situated with creek view and a big balcony. The beds were nice and clean!
The hotel is placed near Deira center and close too trainservice.
We will absolutely recommend this nice hotel, and once again: thank you for your perfect service!

Room Tip: Rooms with creek wiew and higher up is absolutely perfect!
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted to read that you have described your experience as “A very warm atmosphere” and that our team delivered “perfect service” during your stay. I will be sure to congratulate the teams for their efforts.

I am also pleased that you found the apartment and view to be “perfect”, the location to be convenient and I am very happy that you have noted our recently installed luxury bedding package which has generated some very positive feedback from our guests since its implementation.

Once again I thank you for your valued recommendation of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We booked flora as "overlooking the creek " but the creek is some distance, however all other things were good during our stay. Large rooms as per info and comfortable. Breakfast was very good, and the service girls just lovely. Location is great for shops and rail. Cheap day ticket on rail takes you all over town. Booked an evening dhow sail on creek. Great experience but mini bus driver very average. We enjoyed our 2 night stay.

Room Tip: book overlooking creek have no rooves just a building site.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

Please accept my apologies that our driver did not extend the expected level of hospitality and if you have any further feedback regarding your experience in this matter please do not hesitate to reach out to me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I am however delighted that you overall had a good stay with us and that you found our breakfast to be very good, the location convenient and I am proud to read that you have described our staff members in the restaurant as lovely. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

the hotel staffs are very friendly and handy but there was flyers all in the room, rooms wasn't luxury but it was not so bad
he hotel is near subway station and also near 3 big mall that make family happy ;)

Room Tip: the creek view rooms cost more and didt have any better view but room on side of the building have b...
2 Thank Mohammad B
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback following your stay at our hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the flies in your apartment. I can confirm that we have already met with our pest control company and actions have been put in place in order to rectify this matter with immediate and permanent effect.

I would also like to take this opportunity and to let you know that we are already in the process of replacing our sofas, rugs and light shades in all our apartments and will be starting the full scope of renovation works in the very near future, at present scheduled for the first half of 2014.
On the positive I am delighted to read that you found our location to be convenient and our staff members to be “friendly”.

I would like to once again thank you for sharing your comments, giving us the opportunity to respond and most importantly to make the necessary improvements in the areas you have highlighted. I can assure you that this is not our usual level of operating standards as confirmed by the mostly positive comments we receive through TripAdvisor and I hope to welcome you back for a problem free visit in the near future.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My family recently traveled to Dubai and stayed at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments. With so many travel companies in Dubai, we were very to have a travel agency right on the hotel. We were very pleased with the service provided by Mr. Manoj Tahelani of “Rayna Tours”. He was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He seemed to know exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend his services and Rayna Tours to anyone visiting Dubai. We enjoyed the roomy apartments and the location close to the creek was great. The overall service at the hotel was great. I would also recommend Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments to anyone visiting Dubai.

Respectfully,
James Marshall and Lucina Garcia

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most appreciated recommendation of Flora Creek Hotel Apartments and for sharing it with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you found the hotel to be great and I am proud to read that you have described our service as “Outstanding” with a special mention for Manoj. I will be sure to congratulate Manoj and the rest of the team for their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable visit in the near future.

Dubai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

I travel world wide and often. My life is spent 70% of the time in a hotel room so to me it is important that I stay where I feel comfortable and at home.

No Hotel, like everything sells in life, meets 100% of our wants and needs but we settle for those things each of us find important. To me the people I deal with every day is really important and have found the Flora creek to have such staff in all areas of the hotel.

From the first day I checked in and met Madhuri, a most pleasant, able and professional receptionist, I have been happy and always felt at home among the staff in the hotel no matter where I am. Someone is always there to open a door or carry your bags or shake your hand and offer assistance. I see managers actually getting involved and serving along with the rest of the staff in the restaurant . Very unusual.

The rooms are very clean and large. The hotel is 5 minutes walk from the City Center Mall. Lots of eating places within 10 minutes walking area. Great Steak House and Chinese 5 star restaurants in the mall as well as T G I Fridays and other fast food outlets.

The MRT or Train station is 3 minutes walk from the hotel and takes you down town Dubai. The airport is no more than 10 minutes away. Actually I have landed and been in the lobby of the hotel in 25 minutes.

So there you have it. My rooms over look the river and at night I have the perfect view of the Dubai sky scrappers all lighted up.

Yes I am happy here and been a regular visitor to the hotel for the last 1.5 years

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor Community and for sharing.

It so eloquently indeed.

I am delighted that you found your apartment to be clean and spacious and I must agree you with you that the

view of the Dubai skyline with the Burj Khalifa dwarfing all the sky scrapers is a sight to behold.

Our very convenient location is also another great advantage for our hotel and a benefit to our guests, but

I must admit that what made your review so rewarding to read is your description of our staff service with a special mention for Madhuri. I am very proud of Madhuri and the rest of the teams and I will be sure to congratulate them personally.

Finally I look forward to welcoming you back to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments in the near future.