“Best bang for your buck!”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #79 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Doha, Qatar
“Best bang for your buck!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

-Very friendly and helpful staff
-Very larger and well-equipped rooms
-Great views of Dubai Creek from large balconies
-Rates are very fair for the quality of the room and services
-The location of the building is a bit hidden and hard to find if you're driving on your own
-Check out seemed a bit chaotic and long - a lot of phone calls, and paper checking
-Overall, I was very content with my stay and would readily stay there again

Room Tip: The spa only offers same-gender massages. So, if you're a man in need of a good massage, be prep...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Mipou1
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am sorry to find out that you found our location to be difficult to find, but if in the future you require any further assistance with directions, please do not hesitate to contact our Front Office team who would be delighted to assist you in any way they can.

Please accept my apologies for the “chaotic and long” check out and I can assure you that this is not our normal standard of service, we are grateful for your valuable feedback in regards to this matter and I would appreciate it if you could confirm with me your name and apartment number so that my Front Office Manager can study the cause of your experience and action with the appropriate training. I can be reached at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com and if you have any further comments you wish to share I will be grateful to receive them.

I am delighted that overall you had a good stay with us, that you found the views to be “great”, the apartments to be “large and well-equipped” and that the overall product to be good value for money.

I read with pride your feedback regarding our “very friendly and helpful staff” and I will be sure to congratulate the team personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay with us in the near future.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Very comfortable and friendly atmosphere. it seems that the staff are trained to serve guests respectfully. Easy access to Metro station and two or three minutes walk to City Center Mall. the breakfast was good especially the time range from 7 to 11 AM.

Room Tip: Creek view
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Siamak A
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your very positive review on TripAdvior.

I was delighted to read that you found the atmosphere of the hotel to be “comfortable and friendly”, our location to be convenient with easy access to the Metro station and Deira City Centre and our breakfast to be “good”.

I am proud to note that you felt our staff members were respectful and well trained and I will be sure to pass on you compliments to the teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another visit.

Bude, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed at Flora creek hotel during December 2013 for six nights. Would recommend this hotel as it is located close to the historical "old Dubai" and the airport too - only about five minutes taxi ride from both. Taxies are very affordable however the "sparkling brand new" metro of Dubai is even better value and will take you anywhere quickly and safely of course. There is a metro staition only two minutes walk from Flora Creek. Just next to the metro staition is Deira City Center shopping mall, one of the biggest in Dubai with literally hundreds of shops, fast food outlets, restaurants, entertainments. The appartment we had was of a very comfortable size and fully equiped with kitchen, washing machine and a ironing room even. The bed matress was very comfortable so good night sleep. The staff were always smiling and polite and the hotel was clean and well manteined. Our seven year old daughter used the swimming pool extensivly almost every night - again,spotlessly clean and always attended by at least one person who is on "stand by" for your requests. We had dinner at the restaurant the first night and were not disapointed - tasty food with a beaytifull night view over night time Dubai.
In conclusion - excellent location, clean appartments, polite and profesional staff. I can safely reccomend this hotel to anyone who needs to go to a comfortable and relaxing room at excellent price at the end of a long day in Dubai.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor for a better view, we were upgraded on arrival when asked.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you found our location to be convenient, your apartment be a “comfortable size” and well equipped, our food offering to be “tasty” and I our beds to be comfortable. I would like to take this opportunity and to mention that our recently installed new bedding package is proving to be a continued “hit” with our guests and it is great to see you mentioning this point in your feedback.

I have also noted that you found our hotel to be “spotlessly clean” and I am very happy that your daughter enjoyed our swimming pool facilities.

I am also very proud to read that you found our staff to be always “smiling and polite” and I will be sure to congratulate the teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel was a dream! Nested in the heat of the city center, Diera and only 10minutes drive from the airport, my stay at the hotel was excellent. Took a 1 room aparment on the 12th floor. Magnificient view and a buffet breakfast that was ranks as the best I have had in any hotel...and I have been to quite a number (inclusive of the Disney resorts in Florida which ranked as my best until last week). The hotel staff are so welcoming, polite and friendly...but for the little mix-up with my pickup planned with the hotel upon arrival at the airport, and the driver returning back to the hotel with my hand luggage at my departure, the whole stay at the Flora creek was excellent. Its proximity to all conveniences inclusive of the Diera City Center Mall which is only 5minutes walk from the hotel, made my stay a very pleasant one. I will certainly make a repeat stay at the Flora creek.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank AJ692014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Firstly please accept my apologies for the mix up with your bag and transportation. If I can assist in any way in regards this matter please do not hesitate to contact me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I am delighted however that overall you had an excellent stay with us and describing our hotel as a “Dream”.

I have noted that you found our location to be convenient, our views to be “magnificent” and I could help but smile with pride when I read your description of our breakfast selection. I will be sure to congratulate our culinary team and we will strive to do even better in the future.

I am also proud to read that you found our staff members to be “welcoming, polite and friendly” and I will be sure to congratulate everyone personally for their continued efforts and dedication.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Flora Creek is an excellent hotel and it is suitable for families and has wonderful location lt is near to every place you want to go and all the staff are kindly,helpful and wonderful so I will recommended this hotel to everyone l know

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback following your stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

I am delighted that you have described us an “Excellent Hotel” that you found us suitable to the needs of you and your family, our location to be convenient and I am exceptionally proud that you have noted our staff members as being “kindly, helpful and wonderful”. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally.

Thank you once again for your recommendation of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back for another visit in the near future.

Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

We couldn't have a better service from start to the end at this Hotel! The appartment was perfect
situated with creek view and a big balcony. The beds were nice and clean!
The hotel is placed near Deira center and close too trainservice.
We will absolutely recommend this nice hotel, and once again: thank you for your perfect service!

Room Tip: Rooms with creek wiew and higher up is absolutely perfect!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted to read that you have described your experience as “A very warm atmosphere” and that our team delivered “perfect service” during your stay. I will be sure to congratulate the teams for their efforts.

I am also pleased that you found the apartment and view to be “perfect”, the location to be convenient and I am very happy that you have noted our recently installed luxury bedding package which has generated some very positive feedback from our guests since its implementation.

Once again I thank you for your valued recommendation of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We booked flora as "overlooking the creek " but the creek is some distance, however all other things were good during our stay. Large rooms as per info and comfortable. Breakfast was very good, and the service girls just lovely. Location is great for shops and rail. Cheap day ticket on rail takes you all over town. Booked an evening dhow sail on creek. Great experience but mini bus driver very average. We enjoyed our 2 night stay.

Room Tip: book overlooking creek have no rooves just a building site.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

Please accept my apologies that our driver did not extend the expected level of hospitality and if you have any further feedback regarding your experience in this matter please do not hesitate to reach out to me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I am however delighted that you overall had a good stay with us and that you found our breakfast to be very good, the location convenient and I am proud to read that you have described our staff members in the restaurant as lovely. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.