“Thoroughly enjoyable stay”

Ranked #94 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Perth, Australia
“Thoroughly enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good quality apartment and facilities but the highlight was the politeness and helpfulness of all the staff we had contact with. They were exceptional. We really appreciated the airport shuttle and found the location easy to get around from.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Guest,
I was very pleased to receive your most appreciated review and I thank you for taking the time to post it online.

I am very proud to read that you found our staff service to be exceptional and I will be sure to congratulate the team on a job well done.

We will use your encouraging feedback as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests in the future.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable visit.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (449)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent location close to International airport, with close proximity to Metro station and Deira city centre. Free airport shuttles are available to Dubai International Airport. Taxis are easily available outside the hotel.

Apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen, separate living room and free Wi-Fi access. The apartment is huge, comfortable, clean and is well furnished.

The restaurant serves Mediterranean, Arabic and Asian dishes. The West End Coffee Lounge offers an assortment of beverages and light snacks. The buffet Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of Asian and Continental options.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Doesn’t belong to the luxury class, but definitely a good place for families as well as business travellers.

Room Tip: Ask for a creek view room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank jacpaul1
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a positive overall stay with us and we hope to welcome you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Hotel was very nice and the location also very near to Metro station & Deira city centre.
It was very good experince and we enjoyed lot with kids offcourse they have upgraded us to two bedroom appartment. Hospitality, Cleaniness & facility are very good and all staffs are very friendly in total this trip was fintastic, sure we recomend all our family & friends to choose this hotel it is value for money. We request you to add complimenty breakfast this makes our stay even better.

Room Tip: All rooms are good it is thier own choice.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We will use your encouraging feedback as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable visit.

Tehran Province, Iran
Reviewed 30 May 2014

All of the people work this hotel are very polite, the rooms are so big and comfortable, it has good view, it has free parking
It has a very good breakfast
All of the facility was good
We will go there every time that we are going to dubai

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Holakoee

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotels location is very good. Our experience was at Flora Creek was wonderful, the hotel staff are friendly and always smiling. We had reserved a one bedroom apartment for our stay, however upon arrival we were upgraded to a two bedroom due to renovations on respective floors. The two bedroom was very spacious and adequate for 4 people. 3 nights later were moved to a one bedroom apartment which was equally good adequate for 2 people. The kitchens were nicely done. I look forward to going back - especially after the renovations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Pratik M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a great overall stay with us, that you found your apartment to be spacious and well equipped, our location to have been convenient and that overall you felt we offered good value for money for our product.

I am very proud to read your comments about our friendly and always smiling staff members and I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

We hope to welcome you back for another memorable visit in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hospitality of the hotel staff is better than any other hotels i have stayed and they are ready to help you anytime for anything within their limitations. I go there every 6 months and would recommend the hotel any day.

• Stayed May 2014
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you had a good overall stay with us, that you found us to be good value for money and I am proud to receive your feedback regarding our staff member’s hospitable service delivery.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally, I thank you for your most appreciated recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another visit.

Paris, France
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I spent a short overnight at this hotel apartment located close to Deira City Centre and Dubai Airport. I reserved a studio apartment and was given one with great unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and the Dubai skyline- a big size studio (more like a one bedroom) with not too much furniture (looked to me partly unfurnished)…..As I need a fully dark room with blackout curtains I was surprised to find out that the kitchen door was a glass door with no curtains with a bright light outside that came through to the bedroom through the big opening between the kitchen and the bedroom; it stopped me from sleeping…..so at just before midnight I called down at the reception who sent two housekeepers who taped black garbage bags across the glass kitchen door which indeed stopped the light coming through! I was then able to sleep…. I found the studio layout strange with the bathroom close to the entrance away from the bedroom with the cupboards in the corridor before the entrance to the bathroom and the kitchen in between the two….very inconvenient. The hotel offers two types of wifi one which is complimentary and another with is payable with higher speed (they give you access for two devices). The complimentary is very slow and definitely unsuitable for business purposes. So be aware!..
The staff tried their best to handle my concerns and they were professional throughout my stay. The hotel which is in the middle of renovation was not noisy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Dubai Creek view!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your constructive feedback following your stay at our hotel.

Firstly please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in product you have highlighted and I would like to take this opportunity to respond to your comments.

In regards to light coming through the kitchen window, I can confirm that we are already looking at black out solutions in the form of blinds for the kitchen window. In addition and in line with the refurbishment (which you have mentioned in your feedback), we are also installing in all our bedrooms new and improved blackout curtain solutions.

Although I am happy that our Housekeeping team made an effort to find a quick resolution for you, we all agree that black garbage bags are not in line with our usual level of service and I have already spoken to my Director of Housekeeping, who will put in place a more appropriate temporary solution for guests, staying in a studio apartment and sharing your need for light restriction.

I will also note that we have 1 bedroom apartments with the bedroom separate for the living room and which I believe maybe even more suitable for your needs. Please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and our agents will be more than happy to explore all the available options with you.

I am also delighted to tell you that we are currently undergoing a 1 Million Dirham upgrade to our internet infrastructure, once it is complete it will improve both speed and consistency of internet delivery.

On the positive side I am happy that you found our location to be convenient and that our renovation did not disturb you. We have already opened 2 floors; anticipate full completion by the end of June and we are very happy to unveil this upgrade for our valued guests.

I am also proud to read that our staff members were responsive and professional and I will be sure to share with the team your comments.

Finally I would like to thank you for sharing with me your most objective feedback, giving us the opportunity to respond to your feedback and I do hope that you will give us another chance to restore your full confidence in our hotel.