“Very good hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #77 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
“Very good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights with my 3 children in a one bedroom apartment on the 10th floor. Apartment was very big and recently refurbished, nice walls and very comfortable sofa. Kitchen area also very good and feels like home. There's also a washing machine in the apartment which is handy when travelling with children.
We arrived early and without prior notice but we were allowed to check in at 11am.
Hotel staff is friendly and always ready to assist.
Hotel location is very close to mall and metro station.
I recommend this hotel and will certainly be going back myself.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had an overall great stay with us; I am pleased that you have mentioned our newly refurbished apartments which we are very proud of and that you were made to feel at home.

I am also happy that we were able to accommodate an early check-in, that you found our location to be convenient and I am very proud to read your comments about our friendly and helpful staff members.

I will be sure to congratulate the team for a job well done, I thank you once again for your valued recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another visit.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (439)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

So I ordered a One bedroom apartment for two weeks with my sister, I got a great deal since it was Ramadan time. The apartment was spacious, had a kitchenette, two bathrooms, a washing machine, sitting room, dining table. It was clean and very tidy, housekeeping did a good job. The twin beds were a bit small, barely a meter in width. The staff were friendly, but I have to say, room service was not so good, food wise, take care what you'd order from room service. Air conditioning could be better, a bit loud, and the humidity stillll entered the room somehow. All around good apartment, decent prices. You can't reallly go wrong here if you want to have a llong stay. Hard to find taxis though. Best part of Location is that it's next to deira city centre and the metro.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ragnorakk
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable and constructive feedback following your stay at our hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls in service and product standards, which you have highlighted in your comments and I will take this opportunity to respond point by point.

I am sorry that you did not find the size of our twin beds to be in line with your expectations. We do however offer a variety of alternatives in terms of room type, so if you would like to explore all the available options, please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and our agents will be more than happy to propose a product which matches your expectations more closely.

In regards to the room service food quality I have already highlighted your comments to our culinary team and our Executive Chef has already addressed this matter with our team through refresher training.

I can also confirm that we have rectified the malfunction that affected the delivery of air conditioning in your apartment.

I am sorry to read that you found taxis difficult to secure and I must admit that at peak times it is quite difficult to get a taxi, but I would like to take this opportunity and to inform you that our concierge can assist in pre-booking taxis for our guests in order to avoid any difficulties especially during peak hours. The service is regulated by the Dubai Road and Transport Authority and the name is HALA Taxi, which is a new service and although it is slightly more expensive than normal taxis it ensures that pre- ordered taxis are reserved for guests especially during high demand periods.

On a positive note I am pleased that you found your apartment to have been spacious, well equipped, clean and tidy, our location to have been convenient and that our rates were in line with you expectations.

I will be sure to congratulate the housekeeping team for a job well done, I thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback, giving us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your full confidence in our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back for another visit in the near future and if there is anything that I can be of assistance with please do not hesitate to contact me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Thank you Flora Creek for such an amazing experience. Exceptional staff and extremely amazing service. This is our first time staying here and would definitely be coming here again! Especially with the outstanding tour packages provided to us by Hitesh Maghlani, which made our trip worthwhile. Also not to forget Mr. Sagar and Mr. Bharat for their helpful service.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your most appreciated feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am very pleased that you have described your experience as “amazing” and that you found the packages that our Travel Desk offered to be outstanding.

I am very proud to read that you found our staff service to have been exceptional and amazing with a special mention for Sagar and Bharat from Housekeeping.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another visit.

Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

It is so clean & quiet. The facilities in rooms are great and helpful. For the first time in my hotel experience, The receptionist gave my three kids a gift for each as a thank you for our stay which i did not see in other hotels. It was really a good choice.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are really outstanding Higher floors have less AC unit noise The suites are big...
      Sleep Quality
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you had a positive overall experience with us, that you found our hotel to be clean and quite, the apartments to have been great and I am very proud to read your description of our reception staff service as exceptional.

Wabush, NL Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

thank you Flora Creek, management & staff once again you made our stay perfect & awesome!!! it is the service of their people that keeps me going back to Flora Creek again and again, facilities and amenities are just a bonus.
Oh also the amazing service of Chetna & Bruno in their Spa - both are knowledgeable and they know their stuff & the heartwarming welcoming smile of Karen-their Spa receptionist which every guest would love to see.
Flora Creek is my home
Flora Creek management & staff are my family in Dubai.

Keep up Flora Creek!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest

It is a fantastic boost of confidence to receive your review which starts off with “Awesome”.
I am thrilled that you had a perfect stay with us and that you found our facilities and amenities to be suitable for your needs.

I am very proud that our team delivered amazing and knowledgeable service and I have noted your feedback regarding Karen.

I will be sure to congratulate Karen and the rest of the team for a job well done and I thank you for taking the time to send us this really appreciated feedback, which we will use as inspiration to do even better for our guests in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable visit in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is our second stay and it was pleasant. The staff were very accommodating and nice. Its close to the airport and very close to the train station and one of the big malls in Dubai. The receiving area is spacious and the room is just a good size. We will recommend this hotel apartment and definitely will come back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that your stay with us was pleasant, that you found our location to have been convenient and your apartment to have been spacious.

I thank you for your most appreciated recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the near future.

Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Overall, the standard of Flora Creek was outstanding. The two bedroom apartment was excellent and very spacious, while the staff were extremely professional and attentive.

Our only, very minor points, was no milk in the fridge for our tea and when we asked for some, we were given crema or powdered milk, which wasn't what we expected. Secondly, there was no breakfast included in the Booking.com deal which would have been better as the cost of the breakfast was very expensive, 90 dirham each.

Room Tip: Pay the extra to have a creek and city view
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Simon W
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and with the TripAdvisor Community.

Please accept my sincere apologies that we did not clarify your expectation in regards to fresh milk. I have already shared your comments with our team and I have reiterated my expectation that all guest requests are clarified in order to ensure a delivery in line with our valued guest’s expectations.

In regards to the various rate packages we have available, if in the future you have any queries, regardless of the booking channel, I would recommend contacting our reservations team at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and our agents will be more than happy to explore with you the different options available.

On the positive side am delighted that you found your stay to have been outstanding and your apartment to have been spacious.

I am very proud to read that you have described our staff members as professional and attentive and I will be sure to congratulate the team personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the not so distant future.