Only spent 2 nights here but had a great room and a fabulous stay. Very high standards indeed and we're quite fussy about service and cleanliness but couldn't fault them on either. We had sushi one night in the restaurant and again, it was excellent. Lavish surroundings and seemed to be frequented by business people although we were on our way to the Maldives. There is also a bridge linking the hotel the the largest shopping mall in the world, allegedly! I loved it and my other half was very patient after a 6 hour stint in the mall - we only managed 1 floor. I would love to go back and explore Dubai some more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temporarily Closed. The Address Downtown Dubai is the first hotel project and flagship property of The Address Hotels + Resorts that has set international benchmarks with its excellent hospitality and service standards. We are delighted to let you know that preliminary work is already under way to reopen the hotel in record time and to restore the project to its glory using the best in design, quality and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Address Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Hotel Dubai