“Good Location, Worst Check-In & Check-Out Experience” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Address Downtown Dubai

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Address Downtown Dubai
Ranked #15 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
“Good Location, Worst Check-In & Check-Out Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have booked to stay at This Hotel knowing that I have become a well loyal guest I was expecting to receive a different quality of service, and I was wrong!!

During the booking process I booked a room with Burj View. During the check-in process I told the reception that I would like to have Burj view as I am staying for 3 nights (with 1 Jr. Suite and 1 Room). I was assured by the reception that I would get that view. We went to our suite and I was shocked to receive a pool view with slight Burj and Fountain view!

After checking out and paying a hefty 4k USD we wanted to try different Hotel, on the second day I received an email from the Hotel stating late charges from the Mini Bar with the amount of ~ 100 USD.

The hotel could have dealt with it by two ways, The Hotel could have easily ignored the Mini Bar charges as it is nothing compared to the Overpriced stay. The second option is to contact me directly and verify if we have consumed items from the Mini Bar. But they chose to take “courtesy” to charge me!

Thank you The Address! You have given me 2 unforgettable stays. One was with The Address Dubai Mall – The BEST stay ever and the last was with The Address Downtown – The Worst Stay EVER!

Loyal guests need appreciation of their loyalty, something you haven’t learned yet. I will never visit this chain again…

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Abdulelah O
Caroline-Jane H, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you had taken to write and share with us your feedback. I was disappointed to discover that we failed to exceed your expectations with the view of the room you received until the minibar charges. Please accept my most sincere apologies for all the inconveniences experienced during your stay with us and required corrective action has been taken to ensure that it will not happen again.

Please trust that we certainly value your loyalty and we hope that you give us another chance to prove our commitment to excellence. Should you wish to discuss the matter with me further, you may contact me directly at +971 4 4368844.

Caroline-Jane Houston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Great experience from the time entering the door till departure.. Although we came a bit earlier than we were supposed to, our receptionist, Tushar, made sure that we are well taken care off in the lobby till the room was ready. The hotel offered free breakfast and some refreshments as a compensation for the slight delay in check in, in spite of the fact that our arrival was prior to official check in time (so nice of them).. The spa was amazing, the food variety and quality unbeaten, and the general friendliness un matched.. We surely head there whenever we plan a trip to wonderful Dubai!

Room Tip: Choose a fountain looking room, amazing scene and fountain shows
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Ahmad A
Caroline-Jane H, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I deeply appreciate the time you had taken to share with us your feedback during your recent stay in our hotel. I am truly grateful that you enjoyed your experience from the day of your arrival till you departed the hotel. I also apologize if we were not able to have your room ready upon arrival and I am glad that we have our associate Tushar who took care of you very well and made you feel comfortable. I will share your comments to him, to the chefs, SPA and to the entire team as they love to hear that our guests are satisfied and will be returning to stay with us again.

Thank you once more and we all look forward to welcome you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

As usual my destination is The A dress downtown Dubai, as we enter the hotel a big welcome from the front desk officer Mr. Tusar by the way this gentlemen is one of the major reason to come back to this hotel he treated us as VVIP HIS CONCERNS are to make us happy, unexpected upgrade to a beautiful sweet the service was excellent you are close to every thing no hassle of transportation nor fatigue, let's put it this way, I am an airline Capt. I have seen quite number of 5 stars hotel but The A dress downtown Dubai is something else true it is a little expensive but it is truly worth it.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mohamed M
Caroline-Jane H, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time in writing such positive review. I am very glad that your arrival experience was up to your expectations and I will surely share your comments to our associate Tushar and to the entire team who made your stay memorable.

We certainly look forward to have another great opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Where can i start .. Every thing about this hotel is just beyond words.. The view of the burj Khalifa and the fountain .. The very welcoming and helpful staff the very pleasant smell everywhere, location, rooms, spa services.. Best Food .. Etc etc

I would like to thank the front desk staff Mr Tushar for helping us during our stay .. Amazing customer service and very friendly staff. We were literally spoiled and felt special. Thank you Tushar!

If you ever stay in the hotel or you were in town you must try CUT by Wolfgang Puck restaurant .. Such a fancy place with very professional and helpful staff ..and the food was SUPER delicious and incredibly fast service.( try the chocolate soufflé it is heaven in a pot )

The rooms were so beautiful and spacious. The bath products are from a very high end brand called Aromatherapy Associates..very luxurious.

All i know is whenever i'm in Dubai i will defiantly stay in this hotel. It is the perfect choice

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Engshosho
Caroline-Jane H, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at The Address Downtown Dubai and indeed for the time you have taken to share and write your feedback.

I am very much delighted that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and your overall visit in Dubai. I agree with you that our associates are very helpful and welcoming and this is because we value each and every guest that we have. We always aim to delight and satisfy our guests as there will be nothing better than achieving that. Thank you as well for dining at CUT restaurant and I am of course glad that you had a great time.

I will surely share your compliments to our associate Tushar and to the entire team who made your stay very pleasant.

Once again, thank you for sharing your very positive comments and we all look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife and I have just returned from 5 glorious nights at The Address Downtown. Everything from being met at the airport to being taken back for our homeward flight was just pure class. While we where there we stayed in a club room on the 7th floor and check in was done there, Marwa who was our little ray of sunshine every day on the club desk is a credit to the hotel,and Alexandr to made our afternoons and evenings a delight, I would highly recommend staying in a club floor room if you can afford it, as the benefits you get outweigh the cost. There is food on offer from 06.00 with breakfast followed by lunch,afternoon tea, and dinner also drinks from 18.00 until 23.00. I would also like to pass on my regards to the chef and his team for the standard of food put before us we never had a bad offering the all 5 days we were there. The view of the fountain shows also passed away many hours of our evenings, with the Burj in the background we never got tired of watching. We had breakfast downstairs and again the quality was outstanding, with so much to choose from it was a great way to start the day. With the Dubai Mall just a short walk over the bridge connecting the hotel and the mall many more hours where passed away shopping and people watching. While we where there we celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary and the gifts we got from the staff was amazing. Now while I have gone on about how good the club lounge is I must point out one very small thing that I feel lets you down a bit, there is no dress code for the evenings and while I feel its OK To wander around the lounge in flip flops,shorts, and baseball caps during the day, in a 1st class hotel like The Address there should be a bit more class for the evenings.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank keeper
Caroline-Jane H, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you had taken to write and share with us your feedback about your recent stay at The Address Downtown. I am very delighted to know that you and your wife enjoyed each and every single day and as well as our Club Lounge facilities together with our very positive associates who passionately worked to always delight our valued guest like you.

Thank you as well for bringing your point about the dress code at the Club Lounge to our attention and of course we will definitely take it to consideration.

I will surely pass your compliments to our associates Marwa, Alex, to the chefs and to the entire team.

Once again thank you and we all look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The address downtown Dubai is an outstanding hospitality destination. This is displayed by the receptive attitude of the workers,right from the reception where I met TUSHAR to the cleaners. Stay in The address downtown Dubai is a wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Esther C
Caroline-Jane H, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time you have taken to write and share such great feedback. It is always our pleasure to delight each and every guest like you and provide you with a great and memorable experience to exceed your expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tushar and to the entire team who worked passionately to achieve excellence.

Thank you once more and we all look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Caroline-Jane
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

It's the best hotel in Downtown Dubai and have nice view to Burj Khalifa and Souq al bahar and so close to Dubai Mall , they have best swimming pool, also they have no es bar in 63 floor it's amazing ,in finally I won't to thanks Mr tushar who's work in reception ,he's very kindly man and friendly

• Stayed August 2014
4 Thank alketbi231
Caroline-Jane H, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The Address Downtown Dubai and indeed for the time you have taken to share with us your comments. I am very glad that you enjoyed our spectacular infinity pool and our striking sky lounge Neos and of course your overall experience in our hotel. Thank you as well for your positive comments about our associate Tushar. I will definitely share this with him and to the rest of the team.

Thank you once again and we all look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you in the near future.