“What a pleasant place to have a healthy, soothing lunch”

Organic Foods & Cafe
Ranked #1,860 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Neighbourhood: Jumeirah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“What a pleasant place to have a healthy, soothing lunch”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I went to the Sheikh Zayed branch.
Obviously if you are some kind of "bio"nuthead, this is shopping heaven for organic products

We went there for lunch, during the week, and the place was not very full, so Service was very individualized, therefore swift and efficient.

What I partucularly liked is that:
- it is quiet with a soothing ambient music
- food is very tasty and good (and organic, even though I couldn't really care less)
- good choice on the menu,
- variety brought by various "today's special"
- good value for money
- fast service

What I'd like to be improved:
- menu could have featured more starters (only available in lunch combos)

All in all, if you want a good lunch, healthy food, and a calm setting, this is very nice.

• Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best customer service”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I loved the ambiance. We visited the branch on Sheikh Zayed road. My children were given balloons as we left which got them very excited. When sitting in the restaurant my younger child started crying. A very pretty fair young Indian girl came to me asking me about the service and if she could be of any help to us. which i highly appreciated I doubt she is working in the restaurant. She came and left twice. she was Petite and pretty. I would like to thank her as she not only spoke to us but also gave us names of a lot of places we could visit.

Thank you much for training your employees to be so friendly and helpful. I will definitely visit you'll again .

Ruan

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ruan E
“What a waste of money !”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

When we came in, there were only 2 tables of customers. It took ages to get served. It took 20 minutes for three simple drinks to arrive. One of them was hot chocolate but it was not hot and the chocolate was not melt at all. The air condition was warm. There were 3 staffs on duty but none of them seemed to be attentive. Definitely won't go back again.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Aamilie
Dubai, UAE
“A nice neighborhood spot for a weekend brunch”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We love going to our local Organic Café in the Greens neighborhood for a nice light weekend brunch.

On weekends, they have a nice, not overly large, buffet spread with soups, fresh salads, variety of meats and fish, as well as vegetables and some deserts. The focus is on healthy, so nothing deep-fried and And of course everything is organic, so tastes delicious. During week, they have a la carte menu, small but covers all basics.

All and all, a nice place for neighborhood lunch!

NB. like most of Dubai non-hotel based eateries, Organic Cafe doesn't serve alcohol.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Prekovici
Glasgow
“Excellent GF selection”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I ate here after trailing around many other establishments in Dubai mall and being met with blank stares or offers of plain salad and fish when I asked if dishes were or could be GF. The waitress here said the risotto could of course be made GF. It was a generous portion with lots of salmon and veggies and really hit the spot and was really excellent value for money.

The shop has a wonderful selection of GF products, the GF blueberry muffins were delicious and I returned to Doha with a suitcase full of flours and other products.

Would love to see you open a shop and cafe in Doha

• Visited December 2012