This was our third visit in a year to this wonderful hotel and once again it did not disappoint. You are pampered from the minute you arrive by the most incredible staff who are only too happy to look after you. The cleanliness of the rooms is quite exceptional and they are so comfortable and quiet. As many have mentioned the afternoon tea is a delight which should not be missed but be prepared to come home with a bigger waistline. This was a good time of year to visit as the temperature was perfect and enabled us to explore all three hotels in the evening. From June to late September it can be extremely humid in the evenings requiring the use of the hotel buggy to get around which is readily available. It is worth a visit to the Piano Bar in the Palace where you can spend a few very pleasant hours after your evening meal. Our preferred choice to eat in the evening is definitely at the Residence. There is a new chef who has revamped the menu and the food was absolutely superb however it had always been excellent. The pool area is for residents only although they are able to use the facilities at The Palace and The Arabian Court if they are looking for somewhere a bit more lively. For total relaxation and peace then the pool at the Residence is where you want to be. Going back in June and can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to indulge in the comforts of prosperity with its own private reception and Dining Room and Library exclusive to guests staying in any of the 48 rooms and suites or the free-standing beachfront Garden Villa.The Arabian-styled private residences, each cared for by a specifically-selected, dedicated team, house a retreat of 1 Garden Villa, 16 Suites and 32 Prestige Rooms. Spacious and created with the finest detailing, all are sea facing with private balcony or terrace, and the elegant Garden Villa also provides a luxurious and ornate environment within the most exclusive part of the resort.Within the elegant courtyard entrance of Residence & Spa, guests will find the Health and Beauty Institute, an oasis of relaxation featuring the One&Only Spa, Oriental Hammam, the Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and hair salon by Alexandre Zouari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence&Spa At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Residence&Spa At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Residence Hotel Dubai
- Residence Resort Dubai