The title "Residence" is intended to create for the guest, an atmosphere of your staying with very privileged and generous friends! And I would say that objective was actually met!
Unlike the other two properties sharing the resort frontage, both of which are very lovely but large mixed business/leisure venues, the Residence feels small and intimate. 48 rooms and suites each with very easy access onto the landscaped gardens, pool and beach. It is possible for the staff to know every guest by name and they actually do.
I am a great advocate of the Four Seasons properties and I can honestly say for the first time in my travels Four Seasons has met its match with the Residences. Nothing could have been better. Absolutely nothing. After all where else do you get your sunglasses cleaned on the hour when by the pool?
We had a large premium room and junior suite, which were co-located in such a manner that we were able to have a single doorway access so it felt like a 2 bedroom apartment. Unbelievably well appointed, spacious and luxurious, with fresh flowers and fruit in abundance.
I have just one problem now, this was my first visit to Dubai, and certainly not my last, but I am totally spoiled for any other property and unless I can go here I shan't visit at all!
This along with the Rambagh Palace (Jaipur) is my number one hotel in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to indulge in the comforts of prosperity with its own private reception and Dining Room and Library exclusive to guests staying in any of the 48 rooms and suites or the free-standing beachfront Garden Villa.The Arabian-styled private residences, each cared for by a specifically-selected, dedicated team, house a retreat of 1 Garden Villa, 16 Suites and 32 Prestige Rooms. Spacious and created with the finest detailing, all are sea facing with private balcony or terrace, and the elegant Garden Villa also provides a luxurious and ornate environment within the most exclusive part of the resort.Within the elegant courtyard entrance of Residence & Spa, guests will find the Health and Beauty Institute, an oasis of relaxation featuring the One&Only Spa, Oriental Hammam, the Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and hair salon by Alexandre Zouari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence&Spa At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Residence&Spa At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Residence Hotel Dubai
- Residence Resort Dubai