Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,564 results
All reviews beach bar and grill rotisserie restaurant half board private beach palace hotel other hotels building work pool staff pure luxury sister hotel turn down service deluxe room fantastic stay fantastic hotel special mention amazing service eau
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2013

A frequent visitor to Dubai but for a change booked in January at he Arabian Court for my wedding anniversary. The ten day stay was very relaxing weather excellent and the staff made my stay most enjoyable and would like to say a big thank you o Stephan beach attendant doughnut maker our joke. Who treated us like friends and not guests. His attitude and friendliness has to be commended and an attribute to the resort.
Josephine restaurant manager again made our stay relaxing and very professional and took the time to have a chat and nothing was a problem for her.
I could go on and on wonderful staff from all the one and only resorts.
Moving on ; the complex - excellent clean, pools and beaches spotless and not a problem getting a sun chair. The resort looked empty and suited us.
The rooms very good cleaned everyday, but Internet had to be paid for in the room £5 for 6hrs not bad if you needed to catch up on emails but the business centre was free Internet and wireless.
Food was very nice and good selection but I have tasted better at other 5 star resorts in Dubai.
Had a few meals at the Nina indian at the resort as part of the half board package but only 320 allowance dirhams was contributed to the meal, my second meal there with the allowance was in excess of £100 for two and without wine! I dont mind paying for quality food but the meal was pricey for what we got and have to say the culinary delights of indian cooking had Been lost with to much on presentation then taste.
Due to the lighter weather we ventured out and saw real Dubai with an organised trip to old Dubai and gold souks in karmara. The place has to be seen ;an array of culture, fake goods ,pestering shop owners just added to ambience of old Dubai. Cost for 2 around 320 dirhams but the trip is only available in winter months as its cooler .
All in all a great holiday great staff ,accommodation excellent pools clean and service from all second to non well done

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2013

First time in Dubai and I've already booked to go back.
Normally when we go on our main holidays its to the Caribbean, so this was a big change. Obviously it lacks the beauty of a desert island but makes up for it with service and just pure luxury in hotels.
The restaurants in this hotel are the best, particularly I enjoyed the Indian restaurant and I must say it was better than a Michelin Star one I went to in Mayfair by far.
Tennis courts are great, loved the ball machine, very punishing in the heat!
I saw a few celebs staying there as well!
Off to the ritz in Dubai next just for variety so watch this space.
Unless your realllllllly fussy this place is perfection!
Enjoy. Life could be worse!

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank lovethesun54
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Our favorite Hotel, i took my Husbsnd for an early birthday surprise, this is our 6th visit and we were not disappointed. We stayed for 6 nights 3rd December 2012. The weather was perfect.
We have always found that our stays have ranged from Verygood to excellent but one thing does remain the same the staff always offer attentive, friendly service and a warm welcome. Afternoon Tea in the samovar bar is a must to fill that gap before your evening meal tranquil and relaxing. I would reccomend the newly re furbished celebrities a taste sensation with beautiful surroundings great view. On the last night we took the boat over to the Palm 101 if you like pasta this is a must visit. Its the little extras that set this hotel apart for me eg water topped up round the pool, sunglasses cleaned, fruit on skeweres in the afternoon. Turn down service, complimentary fruit, water and a chocolate at the side of the bed at night i could go on. My advice is if you have not all you need you only have to ask. My only negative is that wi fi is usually free to guests in a hotel of this standard.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DerbyshirePractical
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Staff were amazingly helpful. We did have to chase housekeeping a few times about changing the pillows but over all room service cleaning and room turn down was excellent.
There was some confusion around the meal plan, and the menu for half board guests was limited but with the food credit this wasn't a problem.
The eau zone and beach bar and grill get booked up very quickly as they are the best eateries,so book well in advance. We ate at Olives once and weren't overly impressed, but we are not really buffet people.
The Spa treatments were excellent but also needed to be booked well in advance.
Overall I would return to this hotel and think it was worthy of its rating.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 31 December 2012

This was our second time in Dubai and we stayed at the Westin before so our expectations were pretty high. Well it certainly met them. The lobby is really traditional and it is so vast and beautiful. Also the room was really nice with a balcony and a great big bathroom and nice glimpse of the sea. Pool was excellent. Really great and water polo every day which was fun. Also the food at the buffet was brilliant. I think it is worth the extra £ or $ or € or whatever cause it looks a lot better than the palace. Enjoyed it thoroughly

Room tip: The rooms higher than the bottom floor are better.
Date of stay: May 2012