We stayed at this hotel as part of our honeymoon in August 2012 for four nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were welcomed by the friendly staff at reception who explained everything to us clearly. The hotel has an Arabian theme and has lovely architecture. We were very impressed by its look, cleanliness and the customer service.
Our room was a decent size and we had a large, comfortable king sized bed, which allowed us to have a goodnights sleep. The facilities were good, however we were slightly disappointed at their lack of honeymoon benefits that we had received at the other hotels we stayed in as part of our honeymoon. We were also not happy that for such a fine hotel the wifi was chargeable when it was complimentary at our other honeymoon destinations.
The restaurant where we had our breakfast, had nice architecture and the buffet was good quality with decent choices.
The location of the hotel was on the beach with the road leading to the palm island only moments away. We were about 20-30 mins away from the Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates, however were close to the attractions of Jumerah beach.
Overall, a generally good hotel.
~ Mr and Mrs Patel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai