Having stayed at the arabian court several times from 2006 tm 2012 i have seen the differences over the years. In sept 2012 i was left with a sense of anoyance and disappointment at the end of my 11 day holiday. Having a disagreement with the guy at reception over a bottle of water i had been charged for that i never had out of the minibar was degrading and insulting. If i ever go back i shall expect the minibar to be emptied as soon as i got there. His attitude was poor, as was the attitude of staff at celebrities restaurant who looked down their noses at me, compared to the super rich on other tables.
The rooms could do with a spruce up with colour and the wifi should be free for such a hotel. I echo other comments on here for such a 5+* hotel. Pool and beach guys not as attentive or obvious. With the newer one&only palm open, have they neglected the royal mirage? It seems they may have done. Still a great hotel, but mr manager, please take note of the less than positive feedback. Also of note, my partner and i also got a gastric bug when there and the common factor was taking a dip in the water to the far right of the beach where it is the calmest. The restaurants are great for food quality and the water fine. Be careful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai