We stayed at the Arabian Court following 10 days in Mauritius and I have to say we weren't disappointed.
The setting for the 'One & Only' hotels is peaceful, calm, luxurious and very clean. The hotel exudes arabian culture and pure luxury.
We arrived at 3.00am and our rooms were ready. We were on half board and enjoyed the breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dinner was especially good at the Palace where we met the executive chef - 'John' - the children got to select their own pizza ingredient's and watched them being made in a woodfire oven. The Chef was kind enough to arrange for the children's pizza's to be sent to our room - thank you!
The buffet was 5* and we enjoyed the classy sunday lunch - beef, roast potatoes, lamb - all cooked exquisitely well.
The pool was excellent and so is the beach, the weather was hot and humid but easily tolerable.
We toured Abu Dhabi, thoroughly recommend it and we also did a desert safari where we hired our own car for the 5 of us via the hotel, a bit pricey at 1300 dirhams but I have to say well worth it!
The reception staff were very attentive and the children received cuddly camel toys on departure which was a lovely touch.
I can't fault the Arabian Court and will definately be visiting again...one of the best hotels I've stayed in in Dubai
Thankyou for making our stay so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Destinology, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai