A Fantastic hotel - stayed for 13 nights in the end as was delayed by the volcanic ash crisis!
Everything about the place is great!
The rooms are lovely and big - the bathroom is everything you expect from a Luxury Hotel.
The food is amazing - something for everyone. We were on a half board plan - which gave us 145 diram each per meal to put to ward the bill. which meant normally we only had to pay for drinks. We had a few places we thought were superb - Ninas - for an indian twist, Olives - med/italian food buffet, Tagine - moroccan and the Beach Bar and Grill for Steak and fresh fish. Breakfast is lovely too - you can have everything - I recommend the fresh eggs!
The only thing I would say is that alcohol is expensive here - but this is Dubai in general.
The pool is lovely at the Arabian Court - but you can use the other 2 pools at the Palace or the residence. You can also go by the beach if you prefer. The pool guys are great too - always bringing you cool towels, fruit and fresh drinking water thoughout the day.
The staff are very helpful and do everything they can to make your stay comfortable.
The hotel offer a free shuttle service to the Atlantis Hotel for Aquaventure Water park - well worth a trip!
This hotel can get busy during the school holidays with young children in the pool - but there is a life guard on duty all the time.
A fab place - and can't wait to back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai