Stayed in August. Room ready very early. Private check in and lovely spacious room. Flowers and gift for our wedding anniversary.
Half board option excellent - choice of lots of restaurants. Allowance can be used for fod not drinks - water very expensive and several restaurants automatically give you more expensive bottles!
Pool and beach service excellent. We are looking to return in October as excellent vfm in Summer - however prices are much higher.
We moved to Movenpick afterwards and spent every day wanting to return to O&O.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Destinology, Travelbag, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai