See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 3 days this month on my way back from istanbul and this place is horrible to say the least. The furnitures are very old and tired, the toilet wasn't cleaned properly and I had to pay for wifi I can only use on one device. To top it off, water from another apartment flooded our apartment and wetted all our bags on our last day.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank asmauliman
Reviewed 21 May 2014

When I saw the reviews of this place before going to the hotel / apartment, I was shattered of paying the money before I go to the hotel which was non refundable. But when I actually stayed there for 7 days the experience was different.

The reception was courteous and gave efficient service for all our requests. The rooms were neat and clean and upto the hotel expectations. Yes, I would say that the bath tub was smaller in size which I believe is the original design which they may not be able to change but the rooms were big and good.

Once or twice the ac tripped in the night but the moment we called and informed the reception, they immediately sent a man and restarted it again.

I had booked for the breakfast but I feel that it was ok and that being an Indian I could have ordered it from a restaurant and had a better and cheaper breakfast.

Overall I was satisfied with the hotel.

If required to go for another holiday, I would book the same place.

Wish all the best.

Farrokh

Room Tip: I went for the suite and I would tell you to book the same. It was 703 at seventh floor. Nice and good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank farrokh64
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel apartment for three weeks last October.It is a new property, which was very enchanting for me, but then I found a lot of inconvenience. The card key was never working properly, in order to have a coffee in the room I had to insist and call ten times ( they were having shortage of staff). Otherwise it was very clean, somewhat close to the metro Station Dubai Internet City ( you have to walk about ten minutes, supermarket is five minutes away).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ElenaDIordache
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I along with two of my colleagues stayed in this property last week for three nights in a three bedroom apartment in spite of reading many negative comments in Trip Advisor. Most of the negative comments proved to be true during our stay in Grand Midwest. While check in we were informed that there is some plumbing work going on in one of the toilets of our room and it would be completed in an hour’s time. They offered another room during that period. Since its matter of an hour and to avoid the burden of changing rooms afterwards, we decided to check in to the same room reserved for us. However, the work was not only completed and they locked the bathroom for completion next day morning, but no one bothered to attend to it later on and it remained locked until the day we checked out.

Front room TV had a problem which appears to be due to the old age of the equipment. We complained two times but again no one bothered to attend to it.

While the kitchen had basic utensils, coffee or tea powders were not provided as it was chargeable unlike free in similar or other better properties in Dubai. For breakfast hardly there was any choice of food or service available.

This property seriously requires a face-lift for its rooms and service levels to match with plenty of better properties available around this place. Not recommended at this level.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Prasad P
Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com