“Amazing food & service”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food & service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for dinner the day before my mum's birthday. The staff were very attentive and polite. Our waiter Marc was so friendly and helpful. Can see the Dancing fountain from the restaurant terrace. It's amazing! The food is gorgeous. Can't drink alcohol till after 8th due to Dubai Law, but lovely non alcoholic drink available.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Thai with Outstanding Views of The Fountains”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I had my Birthday meal at the Mango Tree with My Wife & Daughter and the staff were totally unaware that it was my Birthday but treated us like royalty throughout the meal and its little things like this that keep people coming back and taking time out of there lives to write reviews to show gratitude so other people can experience genuine good food while away on holiday. We shared a Lobster Ramen for Starters which is prepared in front of you and is exquisite and a total must have from the menu and for main we tried both the Red & Green Curry with Jasmine Rice and they were both fragrant and lightly spiced and our daughter had Noodles which she loved. When we were finishing our mains, the waitress brought our daughter some brownie and ice cream on the house as they could she she was getting bored waiting for us to finish which was a lovely act of generosity, especially in Dubai. We will be eating here again as sitting outside, you get to experience watching the fountains in full effect, so close in fact, that if you get the wind right, you'll get a little wet! I would recommend that you book a table for outside as its always very busy because of the fountains.

• Visited April 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Mouth watering food and awesome view”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I been there on a business dining, we were 20 of us. We enjoyed everything there, good food, excellent service, amazing views and nice ambience. Highly recommended.

Beirut, Lebanon
“Good Thai restaurant!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Good food, good service, good location, classy & chic!!! We enjoyed a nice dinner at Mango tree souk al Bahhar!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sasomin
Moscow, Russia
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

From the time we entered Mango Tree you could feel the excellent service environment. Mandeep was our server and she was very informative, very attentive, funny and always there when we need her.
Personally I am not fond of spicy food so I asked Mandeep what she recommend. She suggested the Lamb Cutlets and asked the Chef to prepared non spicy. It was probably one of the best dishes I have ever had.
For desert I had Mango Cheese Cake, and WOW.
The restaurant was very busy but that didn't effect the service. The Manager was always visible and visited our table twice.
I will definitely return many times.

• Visited June 2014