“supppperbbbb.....food ”

Ranked #36 of 10,211 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Kitchen, International restaurant, offers a culinary combination of Middle Eastern, Asian and Western-inspired food in a relaxed ambience. Featuring visually inspiring cuisine, The Kitchen provides a spectacle for those who enjoy watching expert chefs at work in an open show kitchen. Enjoy a lavish breakfast buffet as well as eclectic lunch and dinner menus.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have visit hyatt many times but never been in kitchen, one of my friend refer me to go kitchen and for the first time I had great time with my frns great family environment got from the staff we order pizzas (chicken tikka spicy) which was delicious and best was nasi Goreng which you 'll not found anywhere...so we are planning to go there soon with my frns again.....

Reviewed 14 June 2018

very good spread for breakfast and we were treated like royalty and was served anything we ordered out of the menu.Their hot choclate was most enjoyed by my little angel and the staff was more than happy to serve her every time she went in to the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

the buffet breakfast and dinner served is superb should be tried once if one is staying at the hotel

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I love this restaurant simply because of its staff. They make it worthwhile. The Chef in particular notes your requirements and takes great pains in satisfying your palate. I particularly like the dessert section.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had our breakfast in the Kitchen restaurant every day, the food is so good, but the service is what it makes the different, MARICK took care of us and she made sure we had all we need to enjoy the experience. Thanks