“Enjoyed my Stay at Sofitel Jumeriah”

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Ranked #66 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I stayed at this property from Aug 2012 - Sep 2012 for four days. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. We booked the Luxuary room which had a beautiful view of the ocean. Good sunsets when the weather is not too humid. This hotel is right on "The Walk" with good access to resturants. Hotel provided us with beach essential when we took a walk to the beach. Internet is also free of charge. Room decor was also very nice and clean. Roomservice was also good. They do a good job of personalizing your stay. They sent me a small birthday cake and birthday card up to my room as a surprize.
Hotel is in the JBR or Dubai Marina area which is the high end area of Dubai. It is about 30-35minutes away from Burj Khalifa but access to taxis is good.

As a new couple me and my wife enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: Go with the Luxary room which gives you good view of the beach. Make sure to get a room about 20th f...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach on your recent four day trip to Dubai with your wife. I am happy to learn that the hotel's location, the complimentary beach kit, the complimentary Wi-Fi, the room decor, the view from your Luxury room, and the personalisation of service extended were up to your expectations. I will be very happy to welcome you back in future, please write to me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you have any questions.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Sami Nasser

Write a ReviewReviews (5,869)

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Where to start me and my partner stayed in the Sofitel and everything about this hotel is perfect. After a long flight and arriving into Dubai early in the morning to realise are bags had not made it it's everyone's worst nightmare start to a holiday, however this was soon changed though when we made it to the hotel, walking into the hotels stunning lobby and greeted by the friendly staff changed are mood. After we checked in the concearge desk was made aware of are missing bags and kept in contact with us on numerous occasions on there whereabouts. The rooms are stunning with amazing views looking over jumeriah beach and out onto the palm, the bathrooms and bed are out of this world also. The Infiniti pool gives you amazing views while you relax in it and has a cool pool side bar. I would advise everyone to include the breakfast in there stay as the spread of food and quality is brilliant. All in all I've done a lot of traveling and stayed in many hotels by far this is the best, I can't say enough about the staff in this hotel an the way they try to accommodate your every need.

• Stayed: August 2012
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel on your visit to Dubai with your partner. I am happy to know that you found Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach the best hotel you have stayed at so far. Thank you also for taking the time to share your feedback about the guest room design, the views, the infinity pool, the Ambassadors' service, and the breakfast options. I will be sharing your feedback with the Management team as it will help in keeping up our motivation level to continue providing the excellent service we are known for.

Do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you return to Dubai again.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Rooms were excellent with wonderful view over pool and beach. Bed - one of the most comfortable in which I have slept and the bathroom, so well appointed. Concierge was excellent and all staff friendly without being intrusive. Thoroughly recommend the Sofitel Jumeira Beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach. Thank you also for sharing your feedback about the signature beds, the bathroom, the concierge services and the friendly attitude of all the Ambassadors. Your feedback will help us to encourage our team to continue delivering their best for the satisfaction of our guests.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

As soon as I entered the Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, I knew I'd made the right decision to stay there. What a fantastic experience, I couldn't fault it. The customer service, from the minute I checked in, was fabulous. The concierge team in particular were amazing and well, the bed - the bed was out of this world. The pool was beautiful, with amazing views of the Gulf. The area was exactly where I wanted to be, with restaurants and the JBR walk right at the doorstep. Access to the beach was also directly across the road - perfect. I will definitely be staying here again the next time I visit Dubai, without question. The perfect hotel, I almost didn't want to leave my room each day!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Courtney B
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a sheer delight to read about your wonderful time in Dubai. I am glad you found our facilities, amenities and services top notch. I will be sharing it with the Management team to encourage our Ambassadors to continue providing the excellent customer service that we have come to be known for.

I look forward to your return visit soon,

Reviewed 9 September 2012

i have stayed there a few times already. the level of the rooms is of very high standard, location is excellent to be able to walk around during the evening being right on the walk (which is not really the case everywhere in dubai), and an excellent concierge service. I also enjoyed few times their italian restaurant which offer diner with a view and authentic food, as well as their pub which takes you to back to uk with proper cider always available !

Room Tip: all rooms have nice view, though ask for a prestige suite which offers also a nice lounge area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Wannabecanadian21

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach on your most recent trip to Dubai. It is always a pleasure to get guest feedback, even more special from the regular guests. I am happy to know that you patronise Sofitel Dubai for its high standards, excellent location, concierge service and the dining options. Please do not hesitate to write to me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you wish to nominate an Ambassador who exceeded your expectations during any of your visits. This helps us to recognise the efforts of our wonderful team for their dedication towards the success of this hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 8 September 2012

We stayed here for a week in August and without question yes it very much a 5 star hotel with all the right touches. But the genuine friendliness and helpfulness of the staff from front of house to cleaners etc was truly a joy to behold.

Great location: near the beach, a good selection of restaurants and bars nearby although The Hub, the Irish themed bar in the Sofitel was very good with nice relaxing dark wood decor and comfortable seats and attentive staff and a decent bar snack menu too.

The Metro is just across the marina approx 10 minutes on foot. Its worth taking to see Dubai from the height of the elevate railway. But as we found out from a metered taxi, the fare from The Dubai Mall to Sofitel is only 50 AED so avail of the cheap taxi and see the sites by day and night.

We felt very safe the whole time we were on holiday and loved every minute of both Dubai and the comfort and friendly oasis that was the Sofitel.

We will definitely return...

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank PJMCM1969
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai on your recent trip and for taking the time to appreciate the friendly service you received from the Ambassadors, the hotel's location, and the overall decor and amenities. Please do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you visit Dubai again.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Nice hotel and the staff is great especialy the Irish Pub one.
However, I booked the junior suite and it is not at the same level of the other Sofitel Suite.
Plus, the breakfast food was not really original and the location is not really the best one.
The pool is too small.
Once again, good service.

Room Tip: For people who wants to feel a little french touch with a high quality service.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvain G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach and for sharing with us your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you wish to share your experience at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach in detail. Your comments will help us improve our service standards further to meet your expectations on your future visit.

I look forward to hearing from you,