Overall positive experience:
- Good location at the Walk, a lot of options for restaurants and shops near by, easy access to beach; there is a big construction in front of the hotel, but it would be difficult to find a place in Dubai that is not near a construction...
- Very comfortable room (best hotel bed ever!)
- Top quality breakfast
What could have been better:
- Arrived at the hotel at 4am, after ~ 15 hours flight and check in took almost 1 hour, which was very annoying
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury beachfront hotel combining French spirit with Dubai's most appealing features: waterfront location, sea-view and direct access to The Walk, the city's stylish beachside promenade and outdoor shopping area. 35 Minutes from Dubai International Airport, close to Dubai Media City, Jebel Ali Free Zone, two of Dubai's biggest shopping malls, and three prestigious golf clubs. Leisure facilities: Beauty Salon, Infini-pool, Health Club, Sauna and Steam room. One restaurant and three lounges present truly international flavors. A dedicated Inspired Meetings team meets the needs of business travellers. Free wi-fi and a separate meetings floor ensure a satisfactory business operation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travelbag, ACCOR, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai