“Best salads ever.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vapiano
Ranked #750 of 9,408 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Marina
“Best salads ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Large Misto Salad, add chicken, add chilli flakes and enjoy. Very nice food indeed. And free gummy nears on the way out.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pete R

• Hungarian first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best pasta fix in Dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I love this place with heart and soul! I mean fresh pasta, cooked on the spot, fresh basil pots at each table--what's not to like? I highly recommend their Chicken Alfredo, Salmon and Pink Sauce, and their Panacotta.

1 Thank Ahlam R
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
“Maybe food OK,but the Coffee was poor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Maybe the food is OK(i didnt taste it),but the Coffee was poor.I ordered Ice Mocca blended,but got Something Blended.Really poor!

Seinajoki, Finland
“Why they give customers smoke ?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Food was good, service and staff was brilliant, location nice. Only BiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiG minus going outside, customers can smoke in table, even if nearby are little/young kids. This days you can smoke anywhere anymore. I dont care, but my kids.... Even everyhting was good, we choice next some other restaurant...

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank J11P33
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Ok food bad customer service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

As a regular customer of vapiano at dubai mall I thought I would give DMC branch a try. It was very quiet when we went only a few small groups of people in. We ordered our food and sat at a table, there where lots of staff simply standing around doing nothing which made it feel quite awkward. When our food was ready a guy walked all the way over to our table to tell us it was ready I know it is a self service restaurant but considering he was standing around doing nothing it would of made sense for him just to bring the food over. When I went to collect our food my garlic bread was so burnt it was black so I took it back to the bread station n said to the guy that I wasn't happy n handed him the bread, he then handed it back to me and said it was ok. I handed. The bread back over n said no I want another portion to which he tutted n did not even bother apologising. The chicken Alfredo pasta dish was lovely but the pasta was cold n the sauce was hot. Once I received my second portion of garlic bread it was ok but this time a bit undercooked. Overall food was nice but service needs improving.

• Visited February 2014