Conrad Dubai
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$409
US$565
US$442
Jumeirah.com
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$176
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$406
US$252
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$435
US$212
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$212
US$605
US$472
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$200
3,280 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemetro stationballaro restauranturban oasisworld tradecorner roompool areaon sheikh zayed roadexcellent hotelhigh floorbusiness triplate checkafternoon teaburj khalifaspecial thankspurobeachluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent stay @ the Conrad.

The staff was ever so friendly. Special thanks to Darren welcoming a weary, jet-lag traveller and Mina serving breakfast with a smile every day. Not forgetting the helpfull people at the gym, spa and the swimming pool.

Thanks team, keep it up, hope to see you soon.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
ConradDubai, General Manager at Conrad Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Adriaan Coetzee,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at Conrad Dubai on TripAdvisor.
I am grateful for your kind praise, our aim is to ensure our guests are well looked after and to create a memorable experience for them. I am glad to read you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us.
We will make sure to pass along your appreciation to our team, in particular to Darren and Mina.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Conrad Dubai.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My favourite in Dubai. There's lots of great hotels in Dubai especially in this price range but what makes this my favourite is the staff especially in The Exec Lounge they go the extra mile and get to know you so things just arrive - this is a bit of a consistent theme with the chain.

The pool is really nice too and feels like an oasis in the middle of town.

Been there a few times now and without doubt will be there again.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Vistaro,

Thank you for leaving your comments about your stay at Conrad Dubai on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that our Executive Lounge team’s dedication to provide a great memorable experience met your expectations and that we were able to deliver a professional and personalized service that reflected the Conrad brand. I will make sure to share your appreciation with our staff.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

my friends and I stayed here 4 days ,very nice and modern and a new one in sheikh zayed road in Dubai. it's not far from burj Dubai ,the highest building of the world and Dubai mall the busy shopping center near that. the staff of hotel were very friendly and kind and very polite. the best place in hotel which I should mention is outdoor pool and very nice garden around it at the 6th floor,and purobeach urban oasis outdoor cafe&club at the same floor.

Room Tip: higher floors have nice view of Dubai
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Hamid Reza K,

Thank you for posting a review about your stay at Conrad Dubai on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to hear about your experience, in particular at Purobeach, our urban oasis, perfect to enjoy the afternoon sun or an evening drink.
I’m glad our hotel exceeded your expectations and that our team made your holiday even more pleasant.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again the next time you visit Dubai.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I recently stayed at the Conrad Dubai with my wife and 2 kids. The hotel staff is excellent, cuisine provided by hotel is above par and hotel is conveniently located on the metro so if you want to be mobile you have access to entire Dubai area. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 505mirk

Dear 505mirk,

Thank you very much for your very nice review of our property on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay with your family and that you enjoyed our property and the amenities provided.
I would like to thank you for acknowledging the team’s professionalism and service and your feedback on our culinary offer. We are lucky to be conveniently located in the heart of the cosmopolitan Dubai, within easy reach of the main sights and I am glad this added to your positive experience.

I am glad to hear you plan on visiting us again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Oh my god. Definitely one of the best hotels I have ever been to. Upon arrival staff were helpful and collected our suitcases. We were upgraded and were treated to a king bed on the corner with twin aspect view, we had a huge desperate living area, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms! The suite was very clean and we did not have a single problem with anything. I definitely recommend the Southern American, British and Japanese restaurants that this hotel has to offer. I truly did not want to leave, Conrad made us feel special and we definitely will come back.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JosephAMThompson,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to our property on our Tripadvisor page.
I am thrilled you had a memorable stay with us and that our rooms and facilities met your expectation. We are glad you enjoyed IZEL and Marco Pierre White Grill among our dining options.
Our aim is to offer an intuitive and personalized service to our guests and I’m glad we managed to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for your recommendation, I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon.