“HIGH CLASS SERVICE AND FOOD IN THIS ASIAN RESTAURANT, BUT LACK OF INTIMITY...”
Review of Junsui

Junsui
Ranked #206 of 9,533 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$100 - US$150
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The rich flavours of Far East Asia delight diners at Junsui, which means "Pure" in Japanese. Bathed in Swarovski crystals, this stylish dining room and cocktail lounge offers an opulent setting for a spectacularly flavoursome culinary journey. 12 live cooking stations let you see each masterpiece come to life before your eyes; a team of no less than 45 chefs dreams up mouth-watering creations from a diverse selection of only the finest ingredients.Drawing on influences from Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Korean dishes, our open plan kitchen makes for truly interactive dining at its finest.
Geneva, Switzerland
“HIGH CLASS SERVICE AND FOOD IN THIS ASIAN RESTAURANT, BUT LACK OF INTIMITY...”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My wife and I celebrated my 43rd birthday on 18th of April 2012 in Burj Al Arab. We choosed the "culinary flight" dinner option, which consisted in eating 1 plate in 5 of the Burj Al Arab restaurants. We started by a cup of champagne in Skyview Bar, then Al Muntaha, then Al Iwan, then Junsui, then Al Mahara and finished with Sahn Eddar.
I enjoyed a full plate of thaï noodles with chicken, that was so good that I ate everything, even if it was still 2 more restaurants to come during our culinary flight dinner !!! We really appreciated the quality of the service provided and the food. However, it was a lot of people passing by, as it is a kind of buffet where the cookers are providing you directly with the food they just prepared. Furthermore, there was a group of people who were eating on the next room and when they decided to move to take food, then it was a lot of people moving at the same time and not far away from our table. It was then a lack of intimity, noisy and not as much romantic as you can see in Al Mahara or Al Muntaha restaurants.

So to resume our ultimate "culinary flight" experience in Junsui Asian restaurant, lets say that :

Positive points :
--------------------

1) The quality of the service provided, the food and the assistance of the restaurant Manager were just excellent, as always in all Burj Al Arab restaurants where we ate.

Point to be improved :
-----------------------------

1) It was a lack of intimity in this restaurant, nothing you can change about this, but I would suggest to book a table which is far away from the buffet not to be too much disturbed by the high number of people passing by to/from the bufffet.
2) It was the least romantic restaurant out of the 5 we saw.

Well, that's it. I truly recommend to anyone who is staying in Burj Al Arab to try the "culinary flight" dinner. as it is the only possibility to see almost all restaurants of Burj Al Arab in only 1 evening. Remember that whatever it costs, it fully worths it !!!

I will soon add some photos of our exceptionnal birthday dinner and you will be able to see also some HD videos on www.youtube.com, subject being : otterboris

2 Thank otterboris

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Belo Horioznte, Brazil
“An excelent option to spend the day”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

To visit the Burj al Arab, you have to book a reservation in one of the restaurants, or you have the option of the package: Junsui restaurant with the spa. It was the best experience I had in Dubai, the highlight of my trip for sure! It is possible to spend the day on the private beach, make a massage in the spa and use the spa swimming pools, jacuzzi and sauna and in the evening dinner at the Junsui restaurant, all you can eat. The food is really good. As they knew I was celebrating my birthday, they even gave a cake! It is 905 Dirhams, totaly worth it.

1 Thank milenamarc
Singapore, Singapore
“Memorable Birthday Lunch at Junsui”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

it’s located at lower floor in Burj al arab which serves a very nice view of the sea. It’s so relaxing when you look out the window to see the fabulous wide skyline, blue sea and white sand.

Service here is superb. The choice for buffet is wide. Most of the Asian cuisines you could find them here! I especially like the corner for Japanese seafood. I love sashimi the most! It’s just superb! Thai, Korean & Chinese cuisines are also my favorite. It’s a very nice experience that we could taste many kinds of Asian cuisines all in once. Staffs are friendly and initiative. I told the staff on the phone that we were going to celebration someone’s bday when we came, Staff had prepared something special for us! Almost at the end of the lunch, a lovely chocolate cake and a branch of rose were presented to our bday lady. It was so thoughtful and unforgettable. Thank you so much for such memorable experience.

I suppose many people are curious about the price, here you go to have a concept of the price

2 bottles of water: $100AED

2 Thank DominiqueUltee
Boulder, Colorado
“sure it's great!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

it's 7 stars and i booked the cheapest service there: afternoon tea at Jinsui restaurant. you cannot enter the hotel lobby or even get close enough if you didn't make any reservation with them. cannot afford a room then buffet/afternoon tea would be good choice

Palmwoods, Australia
“Amazing service and incredible location”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I went to Junsui with 2 adults and my 6 year old daughter. The service was second to none and they really paid special attention to my daughter. The decor is stunning and the view over the water lovely. We had the Asian style high tea which was about 7 courses including 2 desserts. We upgraded the package to include 2 glasses of wine. Whilst by no means inexpensive, it was a wonderful experience that I will always remember. No have to say that the food whilst delicious wasn't THE best I've had but everything else ensured it was a fab afternoon