2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.comUS$116
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
All reviews bur dubai metro station rooftop pool walking distance executive suite travel desk shopping mall buffet breakfast rooms are spacious special mention housekeeping staff early check house keeping special thanks guineas ihg emad
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2013

jan 11 th to 16th 2013 i stayed in this hotel with family
six nights and seven days i stayed with family .every day is same break fast
in the dining area flies are there even we complaint no body bothers.
i suggest indians not to stay in this hotel .routin break fast they will serve .mood will be off .
they dont know what sought of breakfast to serve .i dont sugest this hotel

patel

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank patel93
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear patel93,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by our breakfast menu. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Stayed at this hotel on business for 2 nights, great location near the Burjaman centre, 3 minutes walk from the metro station I assume by now you can see this location is perfect for travelling around and seeing the sights of Dubai.
Staff were very friendly, the concierge were amazing, nothing was too much trouble. Being a regular user of the ic hotel chain which ensured I secured a upgraded room which was lovely.
Breakfast covered all tastes with an amazing selection of food.
One negative, the hotel appears to franchise out 2 of the 3 bars and you cannot put any drinks etc on your room bill whilst in these establishments despite them inside the Hotel lobby

Room tip: Construction can be an issue in Dubai, ask for a internal room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank somby
Mark A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us to let us know about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Bur Dubai-Embassy District, nothing pleases more than to have such a loyal guest like you.

Your feedback is very important to us, and it will be shared with the entire staff so we can keep focusing what's matter to us which is delivering great service and product.

We look forward to welcoming you back at your second home the Holiday Inn Bur Dubai-Embassy District in the near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Lovely hotel. Great service. Good city location. Very central to Metro and buses. Offers hotel shuttle to beach and mall. Well appointed, luxurious and comfortable.
Good beds
Fridge
Safe
Free Wi-Fi in room
Ironing facilities.
Widest range of buffet breakfast option imagineable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Belinda R

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Excellent rooms and food, good service!!.. Excellent manager ( Mr.alexander) that cares about his guests we are so gratefully about his excellent treat, we was a group of 12 and all of us are very pleased about hotel treat.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mile S

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Stayed here for a night between flights and I thought it was a good chance to catch up on some sleep. I've never been more wrong.

Firstly, I booked using Expedia so my room should have been pre-arranged. However upon arriving I was told I'd have to wait for an hour before my room would be ready. This wait quickly escalated to 2 hours. I sat through a shift change, and after inquiring with the new receptionist, I was informed that my room has been ready for a long time.

Secondly, after finally managing to get in my room and in bed, I fell asleep. Only to be woken up by someone rummaging through the minibar. Note that I was traveling alone. After cursing and switching on the lights, I realized that it was a hotel employee restocking the minibar. While I was sleeping!! His excuse was 'there's no record of this room being occupied in the system.'

Hotel is nicely placed and nicely designed. Average food quality and amazingly close to the airport. However unless the service gets a complete overhaul, I absolutely would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear BuntyM,

We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Nevertheless, we’re sorry for any inconvenience you experienced because we did not live up to your expectations. Though we would prefer you had a better experience, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Ferdinand G