Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$201
US$157
US$1,834
US$227
Jumeirah.com
US$234
  • Beachfront
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$163
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$264
US$160
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$411
US$365
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

US$216
Agoda.com
US$225
US$204
US$204
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

All reviewsbur dubaiihg membermetro stationrooftop poolwalking distancethird floorfront office staffegg stationduty managerexecutive roommeena bazaarindian foodthe general managerbusiness tripshopping mallgold soukhotel management
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last I stayed in this hotel was in 2017, room was clean and up to date. Breakfast had a decent spread but if something used to finish it used to be a long wait of 15-20 mins.
Otherwise a decent and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
BrunoFischer1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and also that you have enjoyed the breakfast spread. Your feedback on the speed and efficiency of request handling is well noted and shared with the concerned department head.

I am looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently i booked holiday in for 1 night . at the time of check in indian guy was very friendly. he describe everything.about breakfast timing gym pool service and room was very clean .but i could not sleep properly due to the early morning too much noise coming from by near room. i called to reception but i did not get any proper response back. FNB staff very friendly and very helpful. but i could not see the smile on manager face. might be he was feeling very exhausted. I asked him cup of coffee i got after 15 min when i asked 2 time but overall experience was excellent. ground staff was very energetic and friendly and ready to help. food was excellent on buffet and egg station chef was excellent. i ordered from room service. server was very friendly but food quality was not good i ordered few chicken items i was smells extremely unpleasant. and beer was not proper cold

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Hotel Bur Dubai.

I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your arrival and room experience. However I am sorry that not all your interactions with my team were to your satisfaction. I have addressed this matter with the concerned team members to improve our service. Additionally I would like to inform you that we are working on improving our food menus.

Please contact me at bruno.fischer@ihg.com prior to your next stay so I can take personally care of you. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

FNB service very good and nice staff 5*
Helth club good service.5*but housekeeping services me not happy
Very slow stay over time no vacuum in room . Forget to Chang dusbin. IHG hotel not like this service when me travel outher country fast I like IHG hotel but now me upset about housekeeping services ..need more.improvement I give housekeeping 2* me visit mood . Filipino night club.arabice night club very good .like 5*

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ruata
BrunoFischer1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

Please note that we do not have a Filipino or Arabic Night Club in the hotel so I assume you have reviewed another hotel on our hotel website.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I have a good experience with this hotel. It's a nice hotel with good equipment, nice rooms and nice swimming pool on the top. Very good food, service and staff. Hotel is a near metro station and shopping mall Burjuman.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
BrunoFischer1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with and that the hotel offerings and the service we have provided matched your expectation.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This property is centrally located, easy access to Metro and Mall. For Indians its a blessing in disguise as its very close to Good Veg Restaurants , Service was good , Staff were friendly and security was also good.
Value for money, they have a bar inside the hotel. i loved it.
Special thanks to the duty manager who called me personally when i was in my room to check if everything was ok. Sadly i forgot his name.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and in particular I am pleased to note that our Duty Manager took personal care of you.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

General Manaer