“Nice”

Ranked #150 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Cairo, Egypt
“Nice”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed for one night in this hotel and it was really very nice. Thanks for all staff. The room was very clean and nice. The staff in the reception and the car drivers were very nice and helpful as well.

• Stayed July 2014
MediaOneHotel, Community Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Walid A,

Great to see you here as well and we hope to meet you again personally when you visit us. What can we do to make your stay even more memorable and exciting? Thanks a lot for taking your time to leave your comment here and again - we'll make sure we add some nice, personal touches for you next stay.

All the best,

Svet

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was great experience. I liked their hospitalities and the staff is amazing specially Sonia at the reception :) she was so helpful and understanding with a great smile. Not only Sonia, the rest of the staff was so worm. the room is nice and the team of the hotel is great.

Hi MMounir,

We appreciate your amazing review. You "caught on" the spirit of M1 and it's just wonderful to read every single word of your post. Sonya says HI and together with the whole team at M1 we hope to see you again.

Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a trendy modern hotel with a lot going on close to hand. I arrived to find a very lively hotel caffe bar - but because the World Cup had just started, perfect timing!

The room I had on the 18th floor was spacious and clean. The layout is a little unusual with just glass walls separating the en suite from the rest of the room. This did have its advantages because you could still watch and hear (thanks to a speaker in there) the TV while having a shower!

I did have an issue with my room TV but they sorted it out immediately for me when I reported it.

The location in the Dubai Marina is good for business and pleasure. Minutes from the Jebel Ali industrial zone and on the main drag (11) from down town about Dubai 10 miles away, and 1 hour from Abu Dhabi. Great views of the Burj Al Arab just a few minutes away.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel food was excellent, including the breakfast selection.

WiFi was chargeable in the room, but free in the caffe and restaurant on the 8th floor, this was also were the swimming pool and gym facilities were located, which unfortunately I did not get chance to test out, but it all looked very good.

No hesitation in recommending the hotel for business, I think I will be going back next time for pleasure only.

1 Thank g6ued
MediaOneHotel, Community Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Hi g6ued,

Thanks a lot for this detailed review. Your comments will definitely help us to provide even better service and more exciting stay for your next visit. We are very happy that you found out that many of our special touches fit your expectations and for your next stay we'd even like to surpass all these and provide you with even more exciting stay.

Do not hesitate to contact us again and please let us know how we can make your next stay even more interesting and enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is extremely modern and clean. Breakfast was good. Hotel is close from metro station. Staff are good. The rooms are a bit tiny, but ok for a single stayer. Small scale parties available in hotel's 8th floor as well. I'd say for work in DIC, this hotel is perfect, 1 minute taxi to work.

Stayed May 2014
Hi islambadr,

Thanks for this amazing review. We really appreciate it and we love the fact that you enjoyed our vibrant and modern feel.

When are you coming back again?

Rome, Italy
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Nice Hotel for business purposes in the middle of Internet city, with free wi-fi (and you know how much cost the roaming in the country). Nice room big enough with a comfortable pool. Room service so-so.

Dear Cristiano,

Thanks a lot for your great review. Please let us know what exactly you were looking for regarding the room service and we'll improve it for sure.

Looking forward to seeing you here at Media One again.

Let me know how we can make your next stay even more comfortable.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel was really good. Spacious. A tv with 70 channels and wifi too. But the thing I hated was their trick on mini bar, I would suggest them to fill the fridge only when their client calls and informs them. Even though my company have paid the bill, it was too much cost, rest everything was good.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
MediaOneHotel, Community Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Guhan,

Thank you for your comment and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the comment about the Mini Bar - we are currently working on the creation of a new Mini Bar concept with new items on the menu and the revised price structure. Also there are going to be incentives on using Mini Bar which should encourage you to use it and not worry about the bill.

Thanks again and hope to see you again at Media One.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The only problem I faced during my stay at the hotel was the super soft pillows! It gave me a really serious back and neck ack can't even keep my head up right anymore other than that the hotel is super clean the staff are the nicest people friendliest I have seen in Dubai, The interior design is really nice the bedroom was comfortable couldn't hear no clubs or people next door partying. They had the fifa world cup playing which was fun to watch. Wifi was not free sadly had to pay about 70 AED and wasn't the fastest. Bathroom other than a clogged sink that was quickly fixed by the staff was clean the tricky part to the hotels photos is the toilet yes you do have privacy !!! The bath tub is the only thing exposed but comes with a shower curtain.

Room service was excellent valet parking was fast I would definitely come back to this place or recommend it but I will definitely make sure I bring my own pillow.

• Stayed June 2014
Hi John,

Thank you for taking your time to leave your comment on Trip Advisor. We are just amazed by all positive things you've mentioned and great suggestions you had. We are pleased that we left a great impression on you and we hope to see you again. Thanks for pointing out the good in some of the things that others might find a bit unordinary which is the quirky and fun bathroom style and our vibrant atmosphere. I personally thank you also for the great comment about the World Cup venue which is basically our "baby" as it took a lot of imagination and creativity to make a unique and refreshing football venue.

Regarding the pillows, I've briefed my team immediately and we'll make sure that we offer a variety of choices for your next visit.

Please let me know if I can assist you in anything else.

All the best,