“not bad hotel but not worth your money”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #3 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I stay on the hotel for 5nts as part of my anniversary honey mooner programms , I checked in and out by MR. AMIR( it is our bad luck) really you feel this guy like a dead person you do not feel any life in his face .
I request for upgrade he refuse, so I requested him to call the duty manger which in turn he refuse as well and he said I do not find any reason for upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please give me a breack ,my marriage and my honey mooner r not good reason for the upgrade .
although I told the manager ASSIM I have been upgrded in the privous hotel,but he refuse and he promise me to make special arrangements to give my stay a touch of romance which was a cake (please give a break again)
Any how the hotel expensive and not worth the money you pay ,you can find better deals with more luxury chain hotels like hilton , ritz carlton .......
Definitely I will not stay at this hotel again and I will not recommend it to other
AND DO NOT CHECK IN OR OUT WITH AMIR

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2011

Dear Guest,

At The Address Dubai Marina, we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. It is therefore most regrettably that our efforts have, on this occasion, fallen somewhat short of the high standards we set for ourselves.
I was extremely concerned and disappointed to learn of your experience with our Front Office and trust that you will once again accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced on this occasion. Please rest assured that the required corrective action is being taken, with both our policies and procedures, in order that we can ensure, such a situation does not occur again in the future.
Thank you once again for your understanding and I look forward to having the opportunity to meet and welcome you back in the very near future.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Yours sincerely,

+971 4 4367401
atreston@theaddress.com

Reviewed 24 March 2011

Arrived as part of a major company conference. what a great city and even better hotel. staff were first class, conf facilities and meetings etc could not be better. hotel rooms are large and well appointed. food great gym and pool to die for. will be back, hopefully on holiday!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2011

On arrival at The Address Dubai Marina we were very quickly made to feel welcome. The staff were polite and helpful with the children. It was very late in the day but the check in process was swift and we were soon very comfortably ensconced in our room which had the most fantastic view. A great start to our city break.

Over the next few days we thoroughly enjoyed exploring Dubai and were guided by the hotel who organised some great experiences including the the four wheel driving in the desert. It was all very easy.

Food was terrific and again they were very accommodating with the children - a huge plus in my books.

I really couldn't fault our stay. They just did everything that you would expect but more and very, very well.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2011

Dear Guest,

At The Address Dubai Marina we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all of our guests. It is therefore extremely gratifying to receive your feedback.

Thank you for your support and we very much look forward to meeting and welcoming you back to The Address Dubai Marina in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2011

Though I mostly spent nights, it was enjoyable. The room was very spacious with all ultra-modern facilities. I had complimentary break fast of my choice which again was very good.

The hotel runs a complimentary (rather complementary) luxry bus quite frequently to Dubai Mall and enroute destinations.

Swimming pool is good but without complimentary snacks/fruit salad.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Chahar,

Thank you for your positive comments about our room facilities, breakfast and swimming pool. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with the very best welcome and service and your observations and feed back about the pool snacks are much valued in directing us in this regard. Please rest assured that the point highlighted has been well noted and that the required action has already been taken.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 February 2011

I was a little sceptical about staying here after reading all the other reviews that others had left. However, the was little choice considering it was haldf term and all other 5 star hotels were either fully booked or overpriced.
I was not dissapointed at all. I think the hotel was overall very very good. The service and personell were fantastice and very accomodating. The food was great adn the swimming pool was wonderful. The concierge in particular managed to get us a table at the Burj al-Arab with only 2 nights notice - which was a pleasent surprise. The hotel room was very clean.
Overall the hotel exceeded my expectations and i would happily return here for business or pleasure. My partner will agree with me also.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2011

The ambience is classy, the staff is really good.It is classy, elegant and it is absoulutely the best!! Best hotel for a business conference. The view is beautiful. Overall it was a wonderful experience

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere thanks for the time you have taken to review The Address Dubai Marina and to share your comments with us. We are really happy that you have enjoyed our facilities and your experience with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2011

I arrived for a business trip and I had a good welcome by the front office agent. nice smiley lady. check in process was fabulous and fast. i was upgraded to a suite which was very nice and large.
food at the hotel is average, they could use some help there. service was friendly and the staff was nice.
i don't mind going back, especially if i will get again my upgrade.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2011

Dear ValMech,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your positive experience which the whole team is very proud of and pleased to have contributed to.

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and trust that you’ll bring only happy memories back home with you.

Look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Dubai