“Excellent hotel with nothing to complain about” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Address Dubai Marina

The Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #5 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Germany
“Excellent hotel with nothing to complain about”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in may 2011 with my partner and really enjoyed it. Room was large, clean and we missed nothing. Service was excellent, breakfast at the Mazina was tasty and the WiFi complimentary. Really we had nothing to complain about and I would definitely recommend this hotel for leisure and business travels.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AntonyTreston, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 13 July 2011
Dear Sir,

At The Address Dubai Marina we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all of our guests. It is therefore extremely gratifying to receive your feedback and I have taken the liberty of sharing it with the entire team.

Hope to have the pleasure of greeting you in person on your next stay with us.

Kind regards,

atreston@theaddress.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2011

It is one of those good 5 star hotel with good location, attached to mall for your family shoping, sneek out to movie if you get tired of activities. Service very courtious and prompt. Food - I will recomment if they can include more options in vegetarian segment. There is a lot of room for improvement in dinning varieties. Gym is excellent.
I will recommend it .

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Much appreciate your kind words and continued support.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2011

2 things really augmented my stay: the Nespresso machine + iPod speaker! Overall this is a very good hotel for both business and leisure travelers. It's not as per my definition a 5* as I experienced some service flaws. In my view a very solid 4*.

Big, spacey rooms with wonderful view over the Marina. So make sure you get a room facing the Marina, the view from the shower area is so cool too. Can be a bit noisy during late nights as MJ plays out loud!

Tiptop breakfast including Asian choice as well. Like the gym a lot too, with helpful and nice PT:s. Pool area is super. The Shades/pool restaurant is quite pricey though. Free Wifi but quality a bit wobbly.

Really like the helpful concierge guys (Kenneth & CO)! Adjacent to the Marina Mall, not so big though but appreciate they have a Starbucks. It's probably a 5-10 mins walk from hotel down to the beach boardwalk.

I definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Get room facing The Marina -- can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to visit us at The Address Dubai Marina and indeed for the time you have taken to let us know your feedback.
Please rest assured that the service points you have kindly highlighted (loud music, inconsistent wi-fi) have been well noted and that the required corrective action has been taken in order to ensure that such a situation does not occur again in the future.
Thank you once again for your understanding and support.

jeddah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2011

I stay on the hotel for 5nts as part of my anniversary honey mooner programms , I checked in and out by MR. AMIR( it is our bad luck) really you feel this guy like a dead person you do not feel any life in his face .
I request for upgrade he refuse, so I requested him to call the duty manger which in turn he refuse as well and he said I do not find any reason for upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please give me a breack ,my marriage and my honey mooner r not good reason for the upgrade .
although I told the manager ASSIM I have been upgrded in the privous hotel,but he refuse and he promise me to make special arrangements to give my stay a touch of romance which was a cake (please give a break again)
Any how the hotel expensive and not worth the money you pay ,you can find better deals with more luxury chain hotels like hilton , ritz carlton .......
Definitely I will not stay at this hotel again and I will not recommend it to other
AND DO NOT CHECK IN OR OUT WITH AMIR

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

At The Address Dubai Marina, we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. It is therefore most regrettably that our efforts have, on this occasion, fallen somewhat short of the high standards we set for ourselves.
I was extremely concerned and disappointed to learn of your experience with our Front Office and trust that you will once again accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced on this occasion. Please rest assured that the required corrective action is being taken, with both our policies and procedures, in order that we can ensure, such a situation does not occur again in the future.
Thank you once again for your understanding and I look forward to having the opportunity to meet and welcome you back in the very near future.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2011

Arrived as part of a major company conference. what a great city and even better hotel. staff were first class, conf facilities and meetings etc could not be better. hotel rooms are large and well appointed. food great gym and pool to die for. will be back, hopefully on holiday!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2011

On arrival at The Address Dubai Marina we were very quickly made to feel welcome. The staff were polite and helpful with the children. It was very late in the day but the check in process was swift and we were soon very comfortably ensconced in our room which had the most fantastic view. A great start to our city break.

Over the next few days we thoroughly enjoyed exploring Dubai and were guided by the hotel who organised some great experiences including the the four wheel driving in the desert. It was all very easy.

Food was terrific and again they were very accommodating with the children - a huge plus in my books.

I really couldn't fault our stay. They just did everything that you would expect but more and very, very well.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AntonyTreston, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 14 March 2011
Dear Guest,

At The Address Dubai Marina we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all of our guests. It is therefore extremely gratifying to receive your feedback.

Thank you for your support and we very much look forward to meeting and welcoming you back to The Address Dubai Marina in the near future.

With kind regards,

Riyadh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2011

Though I mostly spent nights, it was enjoyable. The room was very spacious with all ultra-modern facilities. I had complimentary break fast of my choice which again was very good.

The hotel runs a complimentary (rather complementary) luxry bus quite frequently to Dubai Mall and enroute destinations.

Swimming pool is good but without complimentary snacks/fruit salad.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Chahar,

Thank you for your positive comments about our room facilities, breakfast and swimming pool. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with the very best welcome and service and your observations and feed back about the pool snacks are much valued in directing us in this regard. Please rest assured that the point highlighted has been well noted and that the required action has already been taken.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,