Address Dubai Marina
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
US$238
US$214
Agoda.com
US$360
US$288
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$179
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$198
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$226
US$258
US$232
3,228 results
All reviewsmazina restaurantgrand roomshades restaurantinfinity poolspecial thanksnespresso machinethe club loungedirect accessamazing hotelshopping mallbusiness tripasifmrconferenceconciergejbrshisha
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Address in the Marina for 3 nights en route to Mauritius in April. We stayed at the Grosvenor House hotel on a previous visit and booked the Address on the recommendation of our travel agent. We would agree with many of the positive comments made by other reviewers about the location, service, amenities etc. Put simply this has to be the best hotel in the marina area and in our view surpassed GH. The service we received was truly outstanding. The decor is very tasteful and the signature scent creates a warm and welcoming ambience. We had a room on the 7th floor overlooking the huge infinity pool with amazing views of the marina. The room was large and spacious with an amazingly comfortable bed and extensive facilities (which included free WiFi). The pool is huge with lots of beds and comfy seating areas with full sun or shade. We had lunch by the pool with friends and both the service and the food was superb (I can recommend the green papaya salad). In the evening the pool areas is transformed into a trendy outdoor bar with mood lighting, candles and large bean bags. Perhaps one of the most memorable aspects of our stay was our trip to the spa. Both my partner and I had a 'relax' massage on our first day. It was the best massage we have ever had anywhere. Again the service was exceptional. After the massage we had use of all the facilities which included a sauna and steam room. All in all we cannot recommend this hotel more highly. We were so impressed that we intend to stay here again on our return to Dubai in the future.

Room Tip: It's worth paying the supplement (jn advance) for the 'Grand benefits' which includes a larger room on a higher floor, complimentary refreshments throughout the day, breakfast, limousine transfers to and from the airport, 24 hour check in etc etc....
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rob007Kent_UK
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed here with my partner for 1 night on our flight from the UK back to Australia and wanted somewhere relaxing to stay on our stopover journey. This hotel did not disappoint! We arrived outside to be greeted and had all our bags carried and the car parked for us, then were escorted to the fantastic hotel room which to be honest looked like it had never even been used! Amazing bathroom with fantastic views of the harbour. Other hotels we looked at of the same rating came up at least 25% more expensive...we were really happy with our choice and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2012

There is nowhere better to stay in the marina. The Address concept has clearly set the standard out in Dubai as major arbiters of style and luxury. I have been living in the 'residences' and I will be so sad to leave - and apart from perhaps Tiara on the Palm I cannot imagine anywhere better for all round cusomter satisfaction. It is expensive to stay here, but then it is the best. The infinity pool is incredible and I will definitely be coming back here when I move on. The building is itself iconic, the restaurants are good and the service is excellent. Life made easy.....

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Dubai is the place of luxary hotels, but even for Dubai this hotel is above average. It has exceptionally good and responsive service everywhere starting from reception and ending with staff at the pool bar. Rooms are very spacious, have nice furniture, big bed with choice of pillows. There is also a coffee corner with Nespresso machine and kettle. Bathroom is large and has a wide window - this is just amasing. Everything is spotless clean. Meeting rooms are really comfortable, all with windows and some with terraces where smoking is allowed. Pool bar place is really cosy - I easily spent couple of evening hours there with beverage and shisha (pipe) just relaxing. To my mind the value you get for the price in this hotel is just remarkable.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stayed at this location of The Address for three nights and enjoyed the hotel very much. The food was great, rooms and facilities were excellent and fantastic staff to help make great memories for you. The signature scent is great and creates a nice and warm ambiance in all public and common places. I will recommend this property to all family and friends.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have great views of Marina as well.