“Location, elegance and comfort.”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #5 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
London
“Location, elegance and comfort.”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed for 3 nights and will come back for sure.
The room was the deluxe one, very spacious, very clean, smart looking, very comfortable, nice balcony to chill, amazing big bathroom with shower and tub with a view. It had a Nespresso machine which was very convenient and room service was quite a good option as well. I have absolutely no complaints about this room with a beautiful marina view.
The lobby and restaurant were beautiful, and breakfast was amazing with lots of options wherever you are from in the world, suits everyone.
Gym is quite big and its nice to exercise with the marina views.
Staff is friendly and efficient.
Attached to a mall makes it a great option for shopping (less crowded and smaller than Dubai Mall) and for meals.

Room Tip: I would stay in a deluxe again.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Maria M
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure and compliment for us to have your review and feedback on our hotel.

It is only with such communication that we can endeavor to maintain and provide the highest standard of care, hospitality and service to all our guests, as we move forward.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Spencer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (461)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel, had a great time...especially in one of the most comfortable room. It is large, very clean, great views, full of facilities on offer, and not too mention, great service all around. The gym is really large with full range of equipment, and it's open 24 hours. The pool is good too, but opens at too short time, I think, from 7am -7pm. The restaurant, Mazina is great, with large selection of menu, but tends to be a bit crowded in the morning. The hotel is connected to a mall, which is very convenient, and also at the marina promenade, which is great for strolling or morning runs. Will definitely come and visit again in the future.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank K H
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 24 October 2013

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I will gladly share your comments with my team.

I want to apologize for the pool closure times, but being the fact that we have a restaurant and bar nearby, we are required by law to close the pool by 8pm. I realize an inconvenience but truly a safety measure.

Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Staff are particulalry attentive and maintain all facilities super clean
Rooms are spacious and confortable, with a Nespresso machine and a balcony, we used them both ! The swimming pool is also quite an experience with a view on the Marina.
The access to the Marina walk for a relaxing evening stroll, for a morning jogging or for having dinner in one of the many restaurants available is a big plus. Walking distance from the Metro station. My daughter and I went around very easily by using public transportation, and only occasionaly taxis. Walking distance for the seashore. Very conveniently located above a mall.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 21 October 2013

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and we are glad to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I was invited by Marc the promoter in Dec 12, Fantastic music and Marc got me a table on the house, Hotel staff was great and the Studio room was spacious with amazing view of the Marina.
Im hoping to visit the Hotel soon

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Khan S

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for your great comment.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed only one night end of September as I was coming to Dubai for meetings,

Hotel is perfect from all aspects Especially Staff in concierge, reception and room service.

Loved their care for details .. Personalized massage from the Manager, Nice food and very attentive and friendly staff.

My only remark is the mini bar prices, were utterly expensive. I got charged more than 250 derhams for crisps and nuts!

But I will defiantly stay again and looking forward for my next stay.

• Stayed September 2013
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you, for the time you have taken to offer your feedback. It is only with such feedback that we can endeavor to maintain and improve the service and hospitality we offer to all our guests, as we move forward.

I was most concerned to learn of the disappointing experienced in regards of minibar charges. Again , your feedback will assist us when looking at our price structure and products made available in our hotel. We will be looking at the offerings and pricing in the coming month and where possible will make changes to offering’s and prices and do hope you will use our mini bar services during your next stay.

Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The Address Dubai Marina is part of a local chain in Dubai. It stands for luxury and great design. The lobby, facilities and pool in particular are spacious and invite to slow down and relax. The beds are absolutely wonderful and the nespresso machine in the room gives a nice personal touch.

Unfortunately the management and service isn't 5-star. I waited 1 hour for my bags after checkin and didn't receive any apology when I went down to the reception to ask if I could please have them. I missed an important online meeting due to this. The manager wasn't reachable and didn't respond although being promised he'd call back within 5 min. I got the impresssion the Address is not really interested in their guests. It's a pity as I would have liked to return.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to write your feedback on Trip Advisor. First, please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had.

At The Address Dubai Marina, we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with the very best welcome and service. With this in mind, your observations and feedback are much valued in directing us in this regard.

I was most concerned to learn of the disappointing experience with the way our associate handled the unfortunate situation in which you had to wait for an hour to get your luggage thus it had caused you missing the important online meeting. As it had been well noted and required action has been taken in order to ensure that such situation does not occur in the future.

I trust that you will once again accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience on this occasion. Notwithstanding the above, I very much hope that this most unfortunate experience will not prevent you from returning to The Address Dubai Marina sometime in the near future.

Thank you once again for your understanding and I am looking forward to having the opportunity to meet and welcoming you back in the future. If I may ask , on your return visit, please contact myself directly so I can assure an amazing visit and a gesture.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Toronto
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed here due to a corporate rate discount. Ended up upgrading the room to 13th floor suite, nice wrap around floor to ceiling windows with a view of the marina, nice touch. The upgrade value is worth it for the experience and if you are planning on using the hotel arranged airport transfer which was in a Range Rover. Great service from all hotel employees encountered. Breakfast was also included in the upgrade and was a good amount of selection. The hotel location is decent, though not close to Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa...if I recall its about a 20 min cab ride. I'd likely stay here again if not a hotel on the beach.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the marina with wrap around windows, good view of the marina neighbourhood,
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple