“One of the best hotel I've ever stayed”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #6 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Jakarta, Indonesia
“One of the best hotel I've ever stayed”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights on September 2013. The location is excellent, adjacent to a mall and 5-minutes walking distance to nearest station.

My room have balcony with direct view to stunning city light, while its bath tub also has transparent window for direct view to outside. The shampoo, conditioner and shower gel have high quality of fragrance. Until now, I still keep its shower gel in my bathroom. Bed is amazingly soft. And the best from the room is.... coffee maker. Automatic and fresh coffee machine with 5 options of coffee taste. Amazing....

The restaurant has plenty options food style, western and eastern. Quality and taste is great. I like their sweets and desserts.

No doubt, I will come back to this hotel again for company business trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
mirko a, Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear ChayAsix,

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Your sincerely,

Mirko Aru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (486)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was my first trip to The Address Dubai Marina and it won't be my last. Mind you, we were there on business, so we got very good service from the beginning. And it's not a budget hotel. But if you're looking for a nice business hotel near the marina, this is a good choice.
We got picked up at the airport (and were taken back to the airport on the last day) in an Audi. The lobby is very nice (if only a bit too sweet smelling). And the amenities (coffee lounge, gym, pool, spa, restaurants and adjacent shopping mall) are very nice.
The room I had was amazing. It had a large bed, large bath (two sinks) and a nice work area, with a complimentary iPad for general use.
The mall next door is OK, not as big as the Mall of the Emirates. But there is a grocery store there where you can get fruit and vegetables if you like.
There are a few upscale bars at the Grosvenor Hotel about a 10 minute taxi ride away. If you're looking for a downscale bar where you can wear shorts and listen to live music, there is a sports bar at the hotel across the main road from the Grosvenor Hotel (can't remember the name).
The only hiccup was that the check-in process was a little bumpy (partly my fault, as I decided to upgrade), especially getting the bags to 3 different rooms. But the lady, Candy, that checked me in was very professional, and had a dynamite smile! I went back to her every time I needed anything from the front counter.
The staff has quite the international diversity. So they should be able to cover many different languages, should the need arise. The only other negative comment would be, as with many of these top quality hotels, the service from the staff can be a bit too much sometimes. It seems like every person on the staff that you meet wants to know how your stay is, where you're from, if they can help you, etc. My co-worker was trying to get some rest at the pool and was disturbed 3 times. And I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign clearly on my door. Yet, the room boy rang my door bell and asked if there was anything he could to. Not ringing the door bell would have been a good start.
Other than that, it's a great place and I'm looking forward to going back to Dubai and The Address.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank KhunBilly
mirko a, Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear KhunBilly,

Thank you for taking the time in giving us your valued feedback about your recent stay and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed it.

It was concerning to learn that you might have felt the service to be a little intrusive and not respecting your privacy. We certainly are known for our outstanding service standards and on this occasion we have fell short. You may rest assured that necessary steps will be taken to educate our team to acknowledge and be observant of guest privacy.

Believe this unfortunate incident will not refrain you from coming back to The Address Dubai Marina and we would be delighted to welcome you in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed there for 4 nights for a workshop. Great business amenities on 14th and 4th floors. Breakfast at Mazina was amazing, fresh and so diverse. Their freshly squeezed drinks are so good. Lunch at Mazina was pretty good.
The pool on the 4th floor is just surreal - great view and ambience. Dinner by the pool at Shades was OK. I guess no one should expect paella in Dubai to taste as good as in Spain.. but still close enough.
There is a Ruth's Chris SteakHouse as well. Tastes just like in the US - best steaks.
Last but not least, Ali was an outstanding concierge, going above and beyond his duties. Thanks Ali!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank J0rdanTX
mirko a, Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear J0rdanTX,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure and compliment for us to have your review and feedback on our hotel.

We are glad to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and thank you for your feedback on paella. It is only with such communication that we can endeavor to maintain and provide the highest standard of care, hospitality and service to all our guests, as we move forward.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed for 5 amazing days. The weather was nice and cool. People are pleasant and friendly. The hotel staff are very accomodating. Room ammenities are..well..this is The Address Marina. Worth every dollar..the hotel, in house doctor took wonderful care of my daughter who came down with a flu. Then again this is DUBAI.

Room Tip: higher..the view is breath taking
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Pedas
Dear Pedas,

I hope your daughter is well now.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing our associates’ friendliness, I will gladly share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Currently staying here with my wife at the moment. I arrived at about 11am from Riyadh with my wife flying in from the UK at midnight. Booked a suite and given an early check in by a very friendly guy at Reception. He advised that my Room didn't have a very good view and said he would do his best to move me. By 7pm I was moved to a lovely suite with beautiful view over the pool and Marina.

Living in the Middle East for some time, we have become accustomed to the noise of air conditioning and struggle to sleep in silence. The a/c here is very quiet so asked Reception if they had a fan we could borrow. They said no at the time but by the time we got back to our room in the evening, a fan was there for us!

Breakfast is included with a suite and the choice of food to eat was fantastic. Again, very friendly helpful staff especially Ruwan who remembered my name from arrival and greeted us every morning. He also works in the pool bar Shades which is an excellent venue. Pricey outside happy hour (6-9 pm) but excellent selection of food and drink. All staff here are excellent too. The Club Lounge is located on level 4 and well stocked with free tea, coffee, cold drinks and food.

All in all we have enjoyed ourselves here. Good location, 5 minute walk to The Metro and plenty of restaurants and bars close by.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a view of the Marina.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tim G
Dear Tim G,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

We trust you will enjoy the rest of your stay with us.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at The Address Marina for 2 Nights,it was so beautiful and so well located. The rooms were so beautiful,the view from our room was the best ever!! The BED!! It was so comfortable I just wanted to lay there forever. The entire staff was great . Ali so friendly and helpful.One of the best hotels ever.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank akhona312
Dear akhona3,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing Ali’s friendliness, I will gladly share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just spent 4 days at this hotel, and it was a wonderful experience. It is elegant and polished, and the service is impeccable. When we arrived, we asked for a good view, and they made special arrangements to give us a marina-and-pool view.
The bed was among the most awesome I've slept in, and there are little controls right by the bedside for all the lights and even to change the room temp. The room stayed pitch black even in the morning, and we hardly ever heard other people or doors shutting.
The balcony was nice to sit on, and the bathroom/tub area was spacious enough for 2. The breakfast was expensive (DH125) but AMAZING--everything you could want for breakfast and so much more!
The pool was awesome...but sometimes hard to find a place to lay....lots of people saved their seats with towels but spent all their time in the pool because of the heat. The service at the pool was great, and it was an infinity pool.
The hotel is walking distance to 2 Metro stops, but it's at least 10 minutes' walk, crossing several side streets (not recommended for kids)...and it's so dang hot outside you're soaked in sweat before you get to the Metro. BUT, it's doable.
The spa is WAY overpriced, but it's walking distance to a Dreamworks Spa, which was a fraction of the cost and awesome service.
Overall, I'd love to stay here every time I'm in Dubai (but probably can't afford it!)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view! Pool view is the nicest. Marina view might be good too.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank isabel_obu
Dear isabel_obu,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.