“Best Address in Dubai Marina” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Address Dubai Marina

The Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #5 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Address in Dubai Marina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were in this Hotel just for few days in May and we discover an amazing spot in the Marina.
A true 5* hospitality where anything is never a problem.
The staff is extremely polite, gentle and accommodating. Rooms are small but well appointed with all amenities you would expect for a Hotel of this caliber.
The pianist in the lobby is a classy touch and the afternoon tea delicious.
My wife enjoyed very much the pool side and the SPA, BBQ on the pool is superb.
Perfect spot for few days in Dubai, great location
Will be back for sure

Room Tip: High floor pool side
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mirko a, Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Mark H,

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and , I will gladly share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Mirko Aru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

The address is a high end luxurious hotel. Super clean, super comfortable and very good service. The only downside is that it lacks personality. But I guess that's a problem with all Dubai hotels. But would highly recommend this hotel! Location is great, service is good and food is good ...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Halaokeili
Dear Halaokeili,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure and compliment for us to have your review and feedback on our hotel.

It is only with such communication that we can endeavor to maintain and provide the highest standard of care, hospitality and service to all our guests, as we move forward.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I would like to thank everyone at The Address Hotel - Dubai Marina

A special thanks to CCS, Banqueting, Culinary, Housekeeping, Qix Kids Club and Engineering for their steadfast help and assistance at Emily and Harry’s 5th birthday party yesterday in Almas.

Asif and Bob in banqueting attended to our every need and the banqueting team were always on hand to circulate and assist with serving at the event. Engineering offered creative solutions to our decoration and piñata needs and supported us with our sound system requirements.

The parents and kids were amazed at the quality (and quantity!) of food on offer from the culinary team and we were extremely delighted with the cake. The culinary team continually checked schedule timing with us for food preparation.

Sirjana with her face painting and arts and crafts, Magic Phil with his balloon modelling and magic show stole the event! Most of the parents have subsequently sent messages to us sending their thanks with added comments of ‘it’s the best party we have attended’, ‘loved the venue’ and ‘the food was amazing’.

Finally, but not least the biggest thanks must go to Paul in CCS, he seamlessly orchestrated the arrangements considering we were pretty much incommunicado for the week prior to the event due to family illness. Thanks so much!

A huge thank you from the Lewis family for the ‘best party’ ever!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear DXB_MatthewL,

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina for this very special occasion.
It is our pleasure to read your wonderful feedback, our team is much delighted to know that everyone had a wonderful time with us especially Emily and Harry.

We look forward to welcoming you and the twins back next year.

Yours Sincerely,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at the hotel as the first part of our honeymoon (3 nights), on arrival the flight was delayed and we had missed our dinner reservation - 5 minutes after arriving in the room the hotel presented us with complementary cheese and biscuits, a cake and a bottle of wine. We recieved this level of thought and service throughout our stay from all members of staff we encountered.

If possible try a spa treatment - a real treat!

The hotel is in an excellent location, close to great amenities and right in the thick of things.

Room Tip: Go for pool view!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mirko a, Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear RuthyT_1,

My heartfelt congratulations on your very special occasion.

We are truly honoured to be a part and wish you and your family very happy returns.

Thank You for sharing this memorable event with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I will get to Mirko before the end of this review. Ok, I write a lot of reviews and after awhile I begin to feel like ... "am I just negative or do most hotels just fall short of their branding, website hype and pictures and common sense in most cases"...? After awhile I question my own sanity and believe maybe I am just a really negative New York type of guy.

Well, The Address happens and now I know I am not crazy an "over-traveled burn-out". This place was just plain awesome. I mean beyond Ritz, Intercontinental and Singapore Sands awesome. I do not want to go off on a long review/tangent here; so I will try to be net.

Infrastructure: perfection. Super cool, clean, neat and comfortable. Service: everybody was super trained, super customer friendly and just plain wonderful. These people wanted you to enjoy the stay, and it was not fake crap like Intercontinental Chicago or as in Singapore Sands; if you are not a rich "Mainlander" we have no time for you....this was just perfect..from housekeeper to Mirko.

Food. Reasonably priced but way beyond when it came to value, quality and service. Wow, the breakfast was $26 bucks; and I did do it one morning...it was awesome. The next day I went to Micky D in the mall and had it for $3 bucks as well. Starbucks is in the mall too. The attached mall is fantastic with an unbelievable grocery store as well.

My room was awesome. It was just a basic room. But it had a balcony overlooking the man-made canal city what will accommodate over 120,000 people. Yes, it looks like False Creek in Vancouver BC, true. I turned the AC up to super high, opened the balcony door and ate my Thai (from the mall) dinner everynight almost overlooking the Dubai Marina, Phase 1 which costs billions to create. It is like these guys built several Chicago cities overnight. The room was clean, great coffee, bath was awesome..I mean..everything was great.

The city is HOT. People only come out at night. There is lots of walking opportunities and I always got over 10,000 steps on my FitBit. The Jumeirah Beach is there too, but you will sweat and you will negotiate endless construction to get anywhere. I loved the metro..awesome. With lots of sweat and walking you will find endless places to eat and sit. The scale is just huge so walking is tough but doable. I rented a K1200 BMW motorcycle from Presitge Motorcycles and we went out for a day...what a day. This place has endless endless money.

The pool, the food and drink at the pool and the pool is perfect. It is like the Sands in Singapore but there I had observed several Mainland Chinese spit directly in the pool and walk in the lobby in wet bathing suits and exhibit less than pretty manners...that does not exist in Dubai. It does not happen...nice refreshing break from the "ill-mannered" richest new people on earth.

The hotel is great. You cannot go wrong. Few brands that I have experienced live up to the brand. These guys have my vote. I was on corporate business. The meeting facilities and food exceeded expectations. The car service was awesome to the airport at midnight. Again, The Address: Perfection. See.. I can be 100% positive. Now I am spoiled.

Finally in the elevator I recognized the hotel manager from a newsletter in the room and said to him how much I enjoyed the property and service. Mr. ARU stopped everything (he was with someone) skipped his floor and walked me to the 11th floor personally. He listened to my verbal review but also asked key questions and shared his love and passion for this business and The Address. It showed. He personally made me feel like I was his most important guest. Wow. I cannot tell you how rare and wonderful that experience was and he was truly the "host". Kudos to THE ADDRESS. Come to America and show these guys how it is done right! Now I am spoiled darn it.

Room Tip: Get up as high as you can (they gave me 11..but could have gone higher I checked in early) get a wat...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank dg3225
mirko a, Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear dg3225,

Thanks very much for your review on trip advisor.

The Team and I appreciate the time you have taken to write such a great review, I will be sure to let our Team know how much of an impact they made on your experience.

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you soon in Dubai in the near future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights on September 2013. The location is excellent, adjacent to a mall and 5-minutes walking distance to nearest station.

My room have balcony with direct view to stunning city light, while its bath tub also has transparent window for direct view to outside. The shampoo, conditioner and shower gel have high quality of fragrance. Until now, I still keep its shower gel in my bathroom. Bed is amazingly soft. And the best from the room is.... coffee maker. Automatic and fresh coffee machine with 5 options of coffee taste. Amazing....

The restaurant has plenty options food style, western and eastern. Quality and taste is great. I like their sweets and desserts.

No doubt, I will come back to this hotel again for company business trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear ChayAsix,

We are glad to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Your sincerely,

Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was my first trip to The Address Dubai Marina and it won't be my last. Mind you, we were there on business, so we got very good service from the beginning. And it's not a budget hotel. But if you're looking for a nice business hotel near the marina, this is a good choice.
We got picked up at the airport (and were taken back to the airport on the last day) in an Audi. The lobby is very nice (if only a bit too sweet smelling). And the amenities (coffee lounge, gym, pool, spa, restaurants and adjacent shopping mall) are very nice.
The room I had was amazing. It had a large bed, large bath (two sinks) and a nice work area, with a complimentary iPad for general use.
The mall next door is OK, not as big as the Mall of the Emirates. But there is a grocery store there where you can get fruit and vegetables if you like.
There are a few upscale bars at the Grosvenor Hotel about a 10 minute taxi ride away. If you're looking for a downscale bar where you can wear shorts and listen to live music, there is a sports bar at the hotel across the main road from the Grosvenor Hotel (can't remember the name).
The only hiccup was that the check-in process was a little bumpy (partly my fault, as I decided to upgrade), especially getting the bags to 3 different rooms. But the lady, Candy, that checked me in was very professional, and had a dynamite smile! I went back to her every time I needed anything from the front counter.
The staff has quite the international diversity. So they should be able to cover many different languages, should the need arise. The only other negative comment would be, as with many of these top quality hotels, the service from the staff can be a bit too much sometimes. It seems like every person on the staff that you meet wants to know how your stay is, where you're from, if they can help you, etc. My co-worker was trying to get some rest at the pool and was disturbed 3 times. And I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign clearly on my door. Yet, the room boy rang my door bell and asked if there was anything he could to. Not ringing the door bell would have been a good start.
Other than that, it's a great place and I'm looking forward to going back to Dubai and The Address.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank KhunBilly
mirko a, Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear KhunBilly,

Thank you for taking the time in giving us your valued feedback about your recent stay and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed it.

It was concerning to learn that you might have felt the service to be a little intrusive and not respecting your privacy. We certainly are known for our outstanding service standards and on this occasion we have fell short. You may rest assured that necessary steps will be taken to educate our team to acknowledge and be observant of guest privacy.

Believe this unfortunate incident will not refrain you from coming back to The Address Dubai Marina and we would be delighted to welcome you in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,