“Great Hotel!”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #6 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Have to say this is one of the best Hotels I've stayed at. Not the best, but certainly close. Staff are excellent - every one of them - and if there happened to be misinformation or an error, they always remedied the situation and offered a polite and professional apology. Excellent. I had a club room so had access to the lounge and I have to say the lounge hostesses were top notch. Friendly, professional, and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you need to be in this neck of the woods of Dubai.
Tom K

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom K
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I will gladly share your comments with my team.

There are newer reviews for Address Dubai Marina

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We loved staying at the Address Marina, the hotel is amazing, facilities are great and the staff are wonderful especially Sirjana at the kids club, she is amazing with children and she does fantastic arts and crafts. The food at chris's ruth steakhouse is phenomenal. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ClaudiaTaylor
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Claudia Taylor,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing Sirjana, I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Address Marina in Dubai on 14th of July. The whole stay was a bliss and the hotel room was spacious, the furniture was tasteful and the bathroom was a joy to use. The staff were very polite and efficient in accomodating requests.

The location was excellent, just a half hour drive from the airport and the amenities were perfect. The free wireless was available everywhere.

I would definitely stay in this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank JustAddWater
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear JustAddWater,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

A quick two night stay as my last night wind-down in Dubai for a while proved to be that of utter luxury.

The room was exceptionally big, as too was the bed, which was amongst the most comfortable i've ever slept in in a hotel anywhere. I heard absolutely no noise at all, so the peace and quiet was definitely a big bonus.

The bathroom was spacious and it was exceptionally nice having a separate bath and shower to choose from to use.

The hotel staff were very polite and efficient.

The pool was superb and at a fantastic temperature, although the staff around the pool were rather slow and unattentive which became quite frustrating at times.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Matt T,

With regards to your feedback on the service around the pool which were rather slow and unattentive, I can assure you that corrective action has been taken to ensure the service is up to the hotel standard.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed 2 nights in the address Dubai Marina, it is connected with Dubai Marina Mall. The hotel is luxury as the address high standard. They upgrade the room to Grand deluxe room which is separate living room. The staff is friendly ,helpful and smiley. I recommend the hotel for all who want luxury hotel.

Room Tip: marina view. There are many restaurants in Dubai marina mall which is in pearl 7 with nice view. The...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mohammed83
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Mohammed83,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing our associates’ friendliness, I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Me and my husband spent a weekend in this hotel and our experience was amazing.
All the staff knows what they were doing and they were all very attentive to all their guests. I had a super relaxing spa experience and I will definitely go back there even if am not an in-house guest.
And the best of all was our breakfast experience in Mazina, everybody's very friendly and you feel that they are all happy to be at work, the energy they pass on to their guests was very positive and this is probably because they have a very good Manager, Mr, Pratik who was also busy in the dining area with them, greeting and checking on all guests.
This hotel is very special because of all the good people who works there.
Thank you!!!

Room Tip: Make sure to verify if your room is Non-smoking and that it is not connected with another room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Marilen L,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing our associates’ friendliness, especially Pratik. I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I always stay in Address DM hotel and all were for businness. To be honest, I didnt like the beds as they are not orthopedic but they help you if you want to change it. Anyway the best things about otel (I dont need to write location, pool view, close to metro etc.) you can find taxi in the morning (thats a real problem in other hotels), salsa days on every wednesday, good and smart staff. Like there is a special one who is Julia (waiter in restaurant, I dont know the surname) makes peoples breakfast very happy, you dont need to eat anything or no need to be delicious, you can go breakfast just to say "good morning Julia" and smile :) Thanks for everything! I will always chose this hotel I think...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear lordofelectronics,

Our staff Julia will be very glad to know that you have recognized her friendliness during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future