“Rated 6 stars”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #4 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed with my family in the hotel, the service provided was at its best, the courtesy and the help from the staff was outstanding. Located in the marina , the view was really great. Located next to Dubai marina mall, everything is accessible. Specially while have toddlers

Thank dear staff of the hotel for the wonderful experience

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Khaled A
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I liked the location, the hospitality of the staff and the upgrade I got :)
It's one of the best hotel i stayed in while in Dubai. It's nearby the media city, JBR and many other attractions.
The break fast options are just endless! something I appreciate about hotels usually.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure and compliment for us to have your review and feedback on our hotel.

It is only with such communication that we can endeavor to maintain and provide the highest standard of care, hospitality and service to all our guests, as we move forward.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Recently I stayed in the Address Marina; I love it, connected to Dubai marina mall, the swimming pool amazing one of the best pool in Dubai, the GYM is outstanding , delicious food , I arrived late evening , when I arrived I was tired but when the smile and the happiness of the staff faces , I felt great , the greeting was very cool with cold towel and lemon mint juice, staff always friendly especially the lady she did check in for me Grace, she very helpful always smiling and I meet also the reception manager Nadir, he is so professional and polite and asked me about my requests and was so helpful, although it was night time , but the reception crew have power more than if they are in the daytime, really I felt that I am so important, when I went to the room and I saw the view was amazing, honestly I enjoyed in this hotel, and I recommend the Address Marian for any one wants to stay in Dubai in luxury hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank tkmancheste
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Our staff Grace and Nadir as well as the rest of the team will be very glad to know that you have recognized their assistance during your stay, I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have stopped in Dubai many times now and this is our treat. We love this hotel location on the marina is fab for walking and with the mall attached it is great...The staff are wonderful here the rooms and food are amazing ...When you arrive here at the door everything is taken care of till you leave Amazing just a dream for some me time..

Room Tip: all good rooms but the pool view is nice .
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank theroadtoparadise
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have never experience such a perfection in every means. the service was spectacular, quality was observed in all perspectives, the atmosphere was magical to the extent that I extended a whole week even though I intended to stay for a weekend.
Thanks to the respectful management and the friendly staff. You all made my trip unforgettable..

Room Tip: I tried four rooms type, and they're all perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kash929
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Have to say this is one of the best Hotels I've stayed at. Not the best, but certainly close. Staff are excellent - every one of them - and if there happened to be misinformation or an error, they always remedied the situation and offered a polite and professional apology. Excellent. I had a club room so had access to the lounge and I have to say the lounge hostesses were top notch. Friendly, professional, and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you need to be in this neck of the woods of Dubai.
Tom K

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom K

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We loved staying at the Address Marina, the hotel is amazing, facilities are great and the staff are wonderful especially Sirjana at the kids club, she is amazing with children and she does fantastic arts and crafts. The food at chris's ruth steakhouse is phenomenal. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ClaudiaTaylor
Pascal D, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Claudia Taylor,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing Sirjana, I will gladly share your comments with my team.