“Brilliant music, venue and atmosphere. ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Address Dubai Marina

The Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #5 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Brilliant music, venue and atmosphere. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Loved this place so much. The music was brilliant, loads of recent chart, dance plus new and old R and B! The venue itself looked amazing with cool lighting and clientele. We never left the dance floor once we got a few drinks down us. The toilets were like something from a royal palace I have never seen anything like them they were huge and beautifully decorated.

The drinks were VERY expensive (15 pound for a jaegerbomb or bottle of budweiser) for men although the women drank for free so were drinking cosmos all night. I found drinking in Dubai is expensive at most places anyway so you know what to expect when you go out drinking here although you can find reasonably priced places if you look for them or go at happy hour.

Can't recommend this place enough for the atmosphere, clientele, music and overall ambience just make sure you take plenty cash if you're planning on staying all night.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Pascal D, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Blends at The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to know you enjoyed the music and atmosphere in Blends which proudly we just re launched new concept and music of the place.

I will be happy if you could contact me on your next visit to Blends.

Pascal Dupuis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cairo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

My experience in this hotel is superb
Excellent services in :
Breakfast choices
Pool
Gym
Location close to metro and nice Marina area
Adjacent to a small mall that have a lot of nice shops and supermarket

Room Tip: Marina side are the best
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

From the moment, we checked in to the way we escorted back to our car by the hotel valet, it shows that The Address Dubai Marina extended the signature of where life happens
Excellent and professional approach and communication in between the department, which it shows how organized and keen to meet our expectations, as I would like to say, that they exceed our expectations
Front service, Valet and their strong memory when they saying, “welcome back” or You changed your shirt, this show how smart thy are.
Front desk and their service excellent in delivering in professional and calm style, it really impressed us. When they escort us to our units at 33 floor, what a view, what a feeling and what a relaxing zone I was in for 24 hours.
The ladies at the club lounge prove that the elegancy, style and dedication is there and well delivered
We went to Mazina and all of the manager, hostess, waiters been very professional and the service you used to see in Dubai 5 stars hotels, it was served in the right way by them, the way they extend the nice touch to my kids and rest of the family kids, was just WOW, kept all mothers happy  not forgetting the lady at the kids club and how attentive to be with the kids, till a level my 3 year old son was talking about her when we at home.
The reason on the stay was for the wedding reception we had at Al Mas room at 14th floor a view no one can describe, the banquet team with the leadership of the F&B manager Mr. Hamdy and operation team of Aseem, Khalid, Asif, Uraj & Maureen, along with chef Kareem & chef Alannah who added the right flavor to the event.
It was the stay we did not expect and service was just excellent

The Mishah's

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank ymishah
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing our associates, Hamdy, Aseem, Asif, Khalid, Uraj, Maureen, Chef Kareem, Chef Alannah, Front Office team and Qix Club Coordinator. I will gladly share your comments with my team.

It is only with such communication that we can endeavor to maintain and provide the highest standard of care, hospitality and service to all our guests, as we move forward.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed with my family in the hotel, the service provided was at its best, the courtesy and the help from the staff was outstanding. Located in the marina , the view was really great. Located next to Dubai marina mall, everything is accessible. Specially while have toddlers

Thank dear staff of the hotel for the wonderful experience

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Khaled A
Pascal D, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and I will gladly share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I liked the location, the hospitality of the staff and the upgrade I got :)
It's one of the best hotel i stayed in while in Dubai. It's nearby the media city, JBR and many other attractions.
The break fast options are just endless! something I appreciate about hotels usually.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure and compliment for us to have your review and feedback on our hotel.

Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Recently I stayed in the Address Marina; I love it, connected to Dubai marina mall, the swimming pool amazing one of the best pool in Dubai, the GYM is outstanding , delicious food , I arrived late evening , when I arrived I was tired but when the smile and the happiness of the staff faces , I felt great , the greeting was very cool with cold towel and lemon mint juice, staff always friendly especially the lady she did check in for me Grace, she very helpful always smiling and I meet also the reception manager Nadir, he is so professional and polite and asked me about my requests and was so helpful, although it was night time , but the reception crew have power more than if they are in the daytime, really I felt that I am so important, when I went to the room and I saw the view was amazing, honestly I enjoyed in this hotel, and I recommend the Address Marian for any one wants to stay in Dubai in luxury hotel

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
2 Thank tkmancheste
Pascal D, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Our staff Grace and Nadir as well as the rest of the team will be very glad to know that you have recognized their assistance during your stay, I will gladly share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Scottish Highlands, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have stopped in Dubai many times now and this is our treat. We love this hotel location on the marina is fab for walking and with the mall attached it is great...The staff are wonderful here the rooms and food are amazing ...When you arrive here at the door everything is taken care of till you leave Amazing just a dream for some me time..

Room Tip: all good rooms but the pool view is nice .
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank theroadtoparadise
Pascal D, General Manager at The Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.