“Fantastic hotel”

Ranked #119 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hotel”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I had a Club Room on the 16th Floor, for three days - very nice rooms, with huge bathroom, jucuzzi, balcony etc. Great location if you like shopping (it's in Dubai Mall!). Service was excellent throughout and some very nice restaurants on-site. I thought food was a bit pricey but it's a five-star hotel. Great pool outside, although I didn't use it, as I was travelling on Business. I went to the club next door on the last night, called Republique - very classy...recommend the restaurant /bar "Neos" on the 63rd Floor of The Address, Downtown - fantastic fews of the Khalifa at night and the fountains. Good 3 days all-round...

Room Tip: I don't know what the normal rooms are like but recommend upgrading to Club...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Al Gharafah, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Checked in for two days thinking that the hotel has a good reputation, unfortunately it was very disapointing. I was not escorted to the room, neither told what type of room i was getting. To my surprise, i was upgraded without even knowing. I had to figure out the room by myself.
The room was not checked either. Below are the list of inconveniences I witnessed:

· Closet behind bedroom door had lights always on.
· Bathroom curtain was stuck together and full of yellow muck that is disgusting.
· In room dining menu was scratched with pencil from previous guest
· TV was not working
· Electronic scale in the room was full of water marks and dust.
· Arrived the second night to pitch black corridors.
· Turn down service was not performed on the night of arrival
· When asked about the breakfast prices at Na3Na3 the all day dining restaurant, the hostess claimed that she does not know since she only works in the afternoon.

I personally felt that I was a number at the Address.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Carlittosk
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 8 June 2012

this is my second stay at The Address DM! its amazing. i love the service and general atmosphere. rooms are comfy and spacious.

the pool area rocks too! access to the mall is so easy.

Breakfast is so good. healthy and delicious items available.

thanks!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shifoz
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Never been to Dubai before, perfect stop over onway home to Australia from Europe! so glad we choose to stay here, Truly Five Star Hotel ***** we had a great apartment room on 35th Floor, over looked the perfectly temperatured pool which also served great cocktails! Our package included amazing contemporary international buffet which also included chef on standby to cook very delicous omelettes! Dubai Shopping Mall joined to the hotel is amazing, its open until Midnight!!! Highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade to higher floor u will probably get it!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Dear k k

Thank you for your flattering feedback. It is great that you were able to take advantage of our property, the views and our outstanding culinary team. I shall be sharing your feedback with all our associates as they all played an important role.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the property should you return to Dubai. We are really grateful for your feedback and would love to welcome you back so we can create more memories for you.

Best regards,
Paris
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Very bad and poor service. Never recognized in 10 DAY's !
Check in made at the departure counter, with no one taking us to our room.
None of the hotel services were explained, neither where was the SPA or the pool.
We felt we were on a MSC cruise, with 30 000 guests. Never had the feeling to be exceptional, which is quite sad for the price that was paid !
Service at the pool was worst than horrible, every single day !!! And room service rings the bell at 8 AM when the "Do not disturb" sign is ON !!!!!!!

One of my worst experience ever !
Doesn't worth the price !!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank lino108
Dear lino108,

Good day and thank you for your feedback. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your most recent stay with us and investigate further upon your experience. I am sorry that you had left here without a positive experience and would very much like the opportunity to change your perception. If given the opportunity, I would be happy to see to your reservation and turn you into one of our loyal returning customers.

As I cannot reach you personally, I will ask that you contact me so we can discuss futher.

Seville, Spain
Reviewed 20 May 2012

if you take an apartment or studio, they are quite large and spacious. Fully equipped kitchen.
the pool is very nice and peaceful.
Good breakfast
direct access to the mall
one of the best choices to stay in Dubai for sure

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Dear welcometoedu,

Good day and thank you for your feedback. Please to forgive the lateness of my reply. I am very much appreciative of your feedback and I would like you to know that I will be sharing it with my entire team. Please do let me know if and when you will be returning to Dubai, my team and I would like very much to welcome a loyal guest of ours back to hotel.

Thank you once again.

quezon City
Reviewed 12 May 2012

we stayed at the apartment hotel and it was really an excellent place not only in service but also in location, and everything else. It could have been cleaned up a little. Wifi was very easy to enter without too many do's and don'ts

Room Tip: choose one bedroom apartments if you can and on the very high floors.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear truth40,

Good day and thank you for your honest and effective feedback. Please to forgive the lateness of my reply. I would like to thank you for your input, and on the behalf of my team. Please do let me know if and when you will be returning to Dubai, my team and I would like very much to welcome a loyal guest of ours back to hotel.