2,543 results
All reviewsdubai mallcabana restaurantburj khalifadirect accessspecial thanksin room dininghouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent hotelthe club loungekids clubna3na3hindbloomingdalesmrmosesconcierge
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I recently spent one day in Dubai as part of an in-transit flight. This was not nearly enough time to experience everything that I wanted to do but I did spend a couple of hours at the Dubai mall. I always enjoy visiting shopping centres across the world as they are all quite different. The Dubai mall does not disappoint. The in centre aquarium display is a great place to just relax and watch the fish. As a beginner photographer the centre provides numerous photographic opportunities. As for the shops, you get all of the regular global stores send a selection of Dubai local stores. I did not go to the mall for shopping. Enjoy your visit, as it is definitely worth it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Budlove,

We are so very thrilled that your recent stay with us was a pleasant one, even if short!

Hoping we may have the chance to welcome you back with us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

i stayed at the The Address Dubai mall residences from 6 to 8 May 2014 it is amazing hotel good rooms freindly staff really great and excellent hotel connected to Dubai mall great hotel for couples,honeymooners,family and bussines near to burl Khalifa you and your family will be happy to stay in The Address Dubai Mall Hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Abdul Ghani A,

We are very thankful of your gracious review of our hotel on your recent stay with us and appreciate that you've shared the same with fellow travelers.

We look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back with us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years. My most recent stay was one of the best visits I have experienced at the Address. There were several new staff members with a positive attitude and cheerful smiles.

The breakfast is one of the best in the Middle East. The staff has improved their customer service. The pool staff had familiar faces, and great service.

I have to commend the changes that have returned quality to the Address. There was a slight time frame where standards had fallen but I am happy to report that the service has returned to the standard of opening day!

Room Tip: Early check in is not a standard practice. Book the room for the day in advance if you are planning an early morning arrival.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear BerninVA,

We thank you you for your very kind review to share with fellow travelers on Trip Advisor. I am also glad to know you have seen some of the improvements we have made, still several more underway to further show our commitment to quality luxury in service.

We hope to welcome you back again soon to share with you!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Everytime that I go to Dubai for business, my home is The Dubai Mall Address Hotel.
This hotel is amazing, warm, like a family.
You will always get a happy welcome from all the staff in the entrance: car reception, lugagges, concierge (Michael and Edmond) amazing people, smarts and smillies!, plus receptionist, assistants of reception, all of them. You can take dates and coffe as arabic welcome anytime and you can also ask directly all your needs.
Apart of the shopping in Dubai, later on, I'd like to advise you to take some time to go to the swimming pool, to the gym and to the SPA in this hotel. You will see how you can stay in a 5 stars Hotel like at home, with your family.
Rooms, attention to the details, service, food, locaiton...everything is really there, waiting for you. Is well connected to The Dubai Mall, directly to the Dubai Fountain. 10 min.from the airport and you arrive directly to this Hotel, where you will always be "the client", each of you and never a number.
Thank you also Aloysius Saldanha, Erika and all the receptionist, for take care to all my request.
I personally whish the best to this Hotel, because you deserve it.
Carolina

Room Tip: all of them are full of details, confortable and relaxed
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank CarolinaSuisse
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Alejandro942,

We are so very grateful to receive your gracious review of our hotel and that you have shared your experience with fellow travelers on Trip Advisor. I will be delighted to also further recognize my team members mentioned, they will be very proud to know that they have made your stay such a memorable one!

We hope to welcome you back with us again on a future visit to Dubai.

Until next time, Vincent

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Checked in, put my iphone, ipad, blackberry on charger. Gave my custom made shirt for laundry. Other day: iphone's charger is missing?!?! My custom made shirt has dirt on arm side even I mentioned and wrote that to be careful on this yet i receive it with unknown dirt that it wasn't there in the beginning when i even gave it. Oh finally, i get to do early departure, ask to charge half day but i get a arrogant answer with decline although with a certain of smile and serving manner. No way Im going back again as i have around +50 room nights in a year in dubai the address will ve out of the list !!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kbulut2

Dear Kbulut2,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us, please know this was by no means our intention. I would be happy to seek your further feedback if you may have time to speak with me to address these concerns. You may contact me through my direct e-mail, vmercurio@theaddress.com.