“Great service, great hotel”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #81 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am traveling constantly for my job. Arriving in The Address Dubai is always an exceptional experience. The service is top and nothing is impossible. The service never becomes obvious. I had a little issue with the iron in my room and off course this was taken care off imediately ... but the way the manager on duty dealt with it was again the perfect example of customer service. Mr Aloysius Saldanha makes you feel as if you stay with somebody you know. Great when you travel so much and hours of good sleep are worth a lot. Thank you Aloysius.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear nuitdavril,

We are truly proud to know that we have made your recent visit to our hotel a pleasant one. I will certainly share with my team all comments shared to recognize them, especially Aloysius for being a cut above the rest.

We look forward to your next visit with us in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards,
Tinashe Muvavarirwa

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I'm from Singapore and I stayed in The Address Dubai Mall Room 623 on 15th May-22th May 2014. Immediately I noticed the service provided by the staff was so professional. I would like to specially mention few welcoming staff identities; Chaima Inen(Tunisia) for her friendly and welcoming attitude. Two baggage guy from Moldova and another from Philippines. I would like to mention that the room cleaners did a wonderful job keeping our room clean at all times and even provide a birthday surprise for my mother-in-law. The concierge group ,especially Marium, were helpful in our special requests. I remember Marium was so patient in assisting us. I would like to mention a Egyptian(The thinner one)Coffee And Kurma Provider for being so friendly and welcoming. He was also so generous to us and we had few chats with him. The servers in your breakfast area were so accommodatingly friendly and patient. They treated like a part of one big family. Special mention to a japanese caller who provide suggestion to a bigger room.

I really enjoy the accommodation
Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HelmiYatim
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear HelmiYatim,

We are so very appreciative of your gracious review to share with fellow travelers. I will be sure to recognize my team for making you feel at home and glad we made your stay a memorable one!

Hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon, Vincent

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I recently stayed at the address and I sent my garment to be dry cleaned. I wrote a special note that they Do Not press it, rather steam iron due to the expensive type of material. Anyways, It came back completely ruined with press marks and burnt patches everywhere! I immediately called the front desk and requested a manager. Not one but two came to my room within minutes. They saw the garment and they said they will retry to dry clean it again to remedy the situation. I knew it will not work and stressed I'm scheduled to checkout the day after and this is my main outfit (Ibaya) and I would need a reimbursement to buy another one, If not. I was surprised and amazed, by noon the following day when they realized they couldn't repair the damage, they had already brought similar material and had a professional tailor copy mine exactly and finished it overnight! I was impressed and shocked cause I had no clue! Plus, two supervisors delivered it personally to
me to see if it was acceptable and satisfied with the results? Indeed, I was! Total professionalism and they genuinely showed
their guests are important to them. Thanks so much to the staff and managers who came together on May 22nd to rectify the problem! I will definitely stay at The Address Dubai Mall again! Therefore, I will recommend everyone to choose The Address whenever you visit Dubai. They are friendly, affordable and reliable!

T. Salem

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank TFSalem
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear TFSalem,

I an very appreciative of your kind review of our hotel - despite the inconvenience caused, it was our fullest intention to rectify the issue as soon as we discovered the error from our side. I am also pleased we were able to resolve in an acceptable way to your satisfaction.

Hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon, Vincent

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The stay was comfy the concierge in particular is very helpful !! And all the staff always ready to help ! convenient location for the ardent shoppers !! All in all a good stay !! The facilities are good !!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Fofoo420,

It is with great pleasure to receive your kind review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers, and so glad our team was at your service throughout your stay! Hoping to welcome you back with us again on a future visit to Dubai.

Until next time, Vincent

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was in the hotel for 3 days and have been greeted with great passion. The staff at the hotel is outstanding, always a smile and extremely helpful. Specifically Aloysius (Assistant Front Office Manager ) was helpful in arranging my wishes together with Wafae and Hager from the front Desk. The hotel is perfectly located to the business district and the gigantic Mall is attached to the hotel. I enjoyed very much the morning swim at the large outside pool - Food quality of the Restaurants is very high level too!

Room Tip: All rooms are very good - try to get a room in the upper level.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AndyFly2000

Dear AndyFly2000,

WIth sincerest thanks for your very kind review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers, and also pleased that you experienced the passion of our star players, Wafae, Hager and Aloysius! We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again very soon.

With kin regards, Vincent

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed in on the 60 something floor and the view was breathtaking. It was lovely to wake up to the dancing fountains-Dubai Mall.Helpful & friendly staff. The fact that dubai mall was next door made it a perfect location for this shopaholic. And it was nice to have access to so many restaurants.

Room Tip: The higher you go, the better.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear bougee,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us with fellow travelers on Trip Advisor. We are glad your stay was a pleasant one and hoping to see you again soon in Dubai.

With very best regards, Vincent

Reviewed 20 May 2014

No doubt an excellent hotel to explore the Dubai Mall with more than 1,200 shops. The hotel is attached to the mall. Beautiful water fountain show and the magnificent Burj Khalifa standing proudly as the tallest tower in the world. Kids will love the aquarium.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear AugustChan,

We are very appreciative of your kind review to share with fellow travelers, we do hope you will stay with us again on a future visit to Dubai.

With very best regards, Vincent