“A fantastic place ”

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #111 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
“A fantastic place ”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a fantastic place to enjoy, in terms of the location, you would have access to the most important places in dubai moreover you wouldn't need to have a car to visit these places.
They have a fantastic swimming pool with a fantastic restaurants and Shisha, Salon, Gym and Business center as well.

The staffs there are very helpful and friendly especially the concierge team.
Thanks for everyone there for the lovely time what I had.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Jasser A
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Jasser A,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers. We are thrilled your stay was a a pleasant one and I will proudly share your comments with my team to recognize them.

Hoping to see you again with us soon on a future visit.

With very best regards, Vincent

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Disgusting on arrival....paid for an extra night when I was arriving early next morning and the state of the room was so bad and completely unhygienic...I requested cleaning services 3 times before I had to complain to a manager when I found someone elses things //dirt behind the bathroom sink...highly unlikely that I will stay at this hotel again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Zaheera G
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Zaheera G,

I too am very disappointed to read of this experience, please know this was not our intention. I know my team tried to rectify your concerns during your stay and regret we did not meet your expectations. We hope you may consider us again on a future stay.

With kind regards, Vincent
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

During my first visit to Dubai, I traveled for business and pleasure. The hotel is walking distance to Emmar Square (approx. 15 mins). You have to walk outside for approx. 5-6 mins, but as long as it isn't to hot (smile), you won't need a taxi. Taxi's are in abundance if you need one and you never have to wait long. The hotel staff are very professional and attentive.
I had one small challenge w/ some noise, however, one of the managers - Aloysius was amazing and so attentive, it felt like I was the only one guest in the hotel.

My wife and I also had an amazing tour of the city in the Hotels vehicles with Subhash as our driver and tour guide. I recommend asking the hotel to have him also take you for a personal tour. You will enjoy it.

Lastly, the food and all amenities were great and the rooms were very spacious.

I will definitely be staying here for future business trips and as they have Studio to 3+ bed apartments available, if traveling w/ additional people, I will look to utilise this as well.

Room Tip: If you are going to Dubai for the night life, there is a club at the hotel. If your going for busin...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rrctrini21
Dear rrctrini21,

My entire team and I appreciate your very kind review and recommendation of our hotel, and very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly recognize Aloysius and Subash for their kind and memorable service to you.

Hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon!

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is my 3rd time to stay in this hotel. I like this hotel and it's my fav. in Dubai. The location is the hotel is very good for who want to shop in Dubai Mall.

The rooms were very good, conformable & clean. Staff were helpful from check-in & check-out.

Room Tip: shopping, luxury
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear JenanJamal,

We are very thankful to receive your kind review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers. We are glad your stay was a pleasant one and hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon.

With kind regards, Vincent
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

it was the best breakfast experience. just walked in for a business meeting,big range of food from all around the world. Nice people and nice team. Chef Hanna came personaly to our table and offered us freshly baked croissants.
Sure I will recommend this place to my friends to enjoy this experience.
Big thanks to The Address family management for their professionalism.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank joseph g
Dear joseph g,

We are very thrilled to received your gracious review of our hotel and breakfast, we are proud you think it is the best! I have also recognized Chef Hanna for his extra special attention to you.

We do look forward to your future visit with us.

Until next time, Vincent
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 30 May 2014

In a brief stay in this popular hotel , I stay in the Club Junior Suit . a modern style nicely equipped suit .
I like The Suite . a very convenient to stay in this hotel if you are in a shopping trip .
a crowded hotel , which means you have to book a head of time .

Room Tip: staying in the Club Rooms will save your time and give you privacy during the check in and check out...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Madhawy Z
Dear Madhawy Z,

Thank you very much for your kind review and recommendation of our hotel, we are delighted that your stay was a pleasant one!

Hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon on a future visit to Dubai.

Kind regards, Vincent
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in The Address Dubai Mall for 3 nights, with my family. We booked 818,817 pool view rooms and we loved it. This hotel has it all, location, service & quality. I would recommend this hotel to anybody coming to Dubai.

I would also like to thank Khadija & Shaymaa from the reception, they were very attentive & helpful.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Otaibi
Dear Otaibi,

We are very appreciative of your kind review to share with fellow travelers. I am glad we made your stay pleasant for you and your family, and I will certainly recognize Khadija & Shaymaa for their kind service.

Looking forward to welcome you back with us again on a future visit to Dubai.