“Excellent by all means”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #77 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed at the the address hotel during a business trip and my experience was excellent by all means since the moment I arrived at the hotel with a warm, welcoming, and efficient check in where Khadijah and Hend were really amazing and showed the highest levels of professionalism and hospitality. The room was so clean and spacious and na3 na3 restaurant offered very good food with a nice atmosphere . The hotel has the most continent location to Dubai Mall so I had the chance to do so e shopping. I recommend this hotel with my eyes closed and I intend to stay there during my next trip to Dubai.

1  Thank Hady A
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Hady A,

We sincerely appreciate your candid comments you shared with fellow travelers. I am so excited to know that you enjoyed the entire hotel experience and the convenience to the shopping mall. Khadijah and Hend will be so pleased to read this review and I will surely recognize them.

We look forward to welcome you very soon

Warm Regards

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Ne3 Ne3 restaurant one of the nicest restaurants from the moment of entering the restrant to meet with the manger and dealing with the costmer to the staff how welcome the costmer the introduction of food and the organization of food and test .
Many thanks to the cheff and Mr.Rabee and Miss Jovy the prety smile face Mr.Ayar Jawish thnks alot you are the trouble shooter one you are one of the best Mr.helal nice coffe comfortable face .
Thanks many thank for all.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Atiat B
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Atiat B,

We are so ignited and excited to learn that you had a wonderful experience dining in our restaurant on your recent visit. I am glad you witnessed the genuine service from the chef, Rabbi, Jovy, Ayar and Helal, they will be so pleased with this recognition.

Thank you for dining with us and we look forward to welcome you back to Na3Na3 very soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

stayed there for 3 nights last week. i was upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment upon arrival as they were out of the deluxe rooms i booked. rooms are spacious, staff is very cooperative and the food is amazing, if you are planning to visit dubai for shopping than this is the hotel your looking for since your literally inside the mall within 1 minute from your room. for business it depends on where your workplace is.

Stayed: July 2014
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear eeissa,

We sincerely appreciate your candid comments you shared with fellow travelers. I am so excited to know that you had a wonderful experience and you also enjoyed the convenience to the shopping mall.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall very soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Once again an amazing stay at the Address Dubai Mall. over the past year I have stayed at this hotel almost on 20 occasions for Business and Leisure and I have to say I have had a truly great experience every time. I'm away from Dubai for a while but when I come back it will definitely be my first choice! A special thank you to Kaltoum and Hajar that are always there to give me a warm welcome and help with all of my requirements.
I hope to see you all again soon,
Ramadan Kareem.

Stefan Wesley

Room Tip: I personally prefer Hotel Side but if you are not going to take advantage of the Mini-bar then I wou...

Dear Stefan Wesley,

We are very appreciative of your gracious review to share with fellow travelers, we are very proud and also satisfied that we made your stay such an enjoyable one. Thank you once again for your patronage and your support to our hotel as always. I will surely recognize Kaltoum and Hajar for their kind service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed here over Ramadan.No problems at all other than no restaurants opened until 7pm and eating/drinking (even water) in public illegal.The supermarket in the mall was open and had an excellent take away selection so we could eat lunch in our room.
Check in was 3am and reception staff most accommodating, quick and very friendly. We were upgraded to a suite which was most appreciated. The staff were excellent from the girl making up our room each day to the waitress (Nada) at breakfast who always made us feel welcome and soon knew our preferences.
We had the opportunity to experience the special Ramadan Arabian buffet in the dining room one evening and the food was absolutely fantastic, the atmosphere was perfect with mostly locals dressed for the occasion and the staff very obliging.
The hotel is extremely comfortable and perfectly positioned for shopping and connected to the huge Dubai Mall so you don't have to leave the building and experience the heat outdoors.
All in all our stay was a very pleasant experience with excellent amenities and friendly smiling staff who are a credit to the management.
From all accounts we chose our location well from talking to others on our tour of Dubai and thoroughly enjoyed our few days here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dinkumguy
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Dinkumguy,

We are truly proud to learn that we have made your recent visit to our hotel a memorable one. I will be sure to recognize my team for making you feel at home, especially Nada for being a cut above the rest. I am also grateful that you enjoyed the Arabian Iftar buffet and the convenience to the shopping mall.

We look forward to your next visit with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The levels of service and quality of this hotels products are excellent. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. From the moment I arrived to the moment I departed the team at the hotel could not have done more to help. Highly recommend and I will certainly be visiting again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear SimonBusby,

We sincerely appreciate your kind comments you have shared with fellow travellers. We are thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful experience on your most recent visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Address Dubai Mall very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

a state of art and quality, the staff was so helpful and they smiled all the time.
the pool lounge has the most nice working team with nice shisha and tasty mocktails,
yet it is too hot in summer but you will get a great stay

• Stayed: June 2014
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear sherif27181,

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with fellow travellers . We are delighted you had a relaxing experience at Cabana our pool side restaurant and the team took good care of you.

We look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Warm regards