“Perfect perfect”

Ranked #111 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect perfect”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have just had the pleasure of staying for four nights at The Address hotel Dubai mall where we feel that we were treated like royalty.
The staff and management here have set and delivered the highest standard for politeness,friendliness and courtesy.
The hotel is attached to the massive Dubai mall and burj kalifa for which is a destination to itself if you enjoy retail therapy, and don't worry it's all indoors and air conditioned. Infact Dubai can be an indoor destination therefore the heat won't affect you.
One tip do the desert safari as it's very enjoyable.
All in all the Address Dubai mall is five stars all the way and I thoughly reconmend staying here

• Stayed July 2014
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear sotman,

We are so very appreciative of your amazing review of our hotel. My team will be very proud to receive your comments and delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel, the convenience to the mall and the taste of the desert.

We look forward to welcoming you again

Tinashe Muvavarirwa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed at the the address hotel during a business trip and my experience was excellent by all means since the moment I arrived at the hotel with a warm, welcoming, and efficient check in where Khadijah and Hend were really amazing and showed the highest levels of professionalism and hospitality. The room was so clean and spacious and na3 na3 restaurant offered very good food with a nice atmosphere . The hotel has the most continent location to Dubai Mall so I had the chance to do so e shopping. I recommend this hotel with my eyes closed and I intend to stay there during my next trip to Dubai.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hady A
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Hady A,

We sincerely appreciate your candid comments you shared with fellow travelers. I am so excited to know that you enjoyed the entire hotel experience and the convenience to the shopping mall. Khadijah and Hend will be so pleased to read this review and I will surely recognize them.

We look forward to welcome you very soon

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Ne3 Ne3 restaurant one of the nicest restaurants from the moment of entering the restrant to meet with the manger and dealing with the costmer to the staff how welcome the costmer the introduction of food and the organization of food and test .
Many thanks to the cheff and Mr.Rabee and Miss Jovy the prety smile face Mr.Ayar Jawish thnks alot you are the trouble shooter one you are one of the best Mr.helal nice coffe comfortable face .
Thanks many thank for all.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Atiat B
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Atiat B,

We are so ignited and excited to learn that you had a wonderful experience dining in our restaurant on your recent visit. I am glad you witnessed the genuine service from the chef, Rabbi, Jovy, Ayar and Helal, they will be so pleased with this recognition.

Thank you for dining with us and we look forward to welcome you back to Na3Na3 very soon.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We have stayed at this hotel 3-4 weeks back, first time in Dubai and with this hotel it will not be the last.
rooms are great, interiors and room facility. Nana restaurant is superb food was so yummy.
check in was very interesting we had what we asked for.
Reception employees are very genuine, attentive and friendly especially Tantawy the night manager he's an asset to the hotel. bellboys were very friendly. also the restaurant receptionist.
Overall stay was perfect and i recommend this hotel for any family.

Room Tip: Room with a very small view of the tower
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Aussie_Traveler650,

We are so appreciative for the gracious comments you have shared with fellow travelers. I am delighted to know that you were impressed by the food choices in Na3Na3 and to know that you will be coming back. I will surely recognize Tantawy and the bellboys for being friendly and kind during your stay.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

stayed there for 3 nights last week. i was upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment upon arrival as they were out of the deluxe rooms i booked. rooms are spacious, staff is very cooperative and the food is amazing, if you are planning to visit dubai for shopping than this is the hotel your looking for since your literally inside the mall within 1 minute from your room. for business it depends on where your workplace is.

Stayed July 2014
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear eeissa,

We sincerely appreciate your candid comments you shared with fellow travelers. I am so excited to know that you had a wonderful experience and you also enjoyed the convenience to the shopping mall.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall very soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Once again an amazing stay at the Address Dubai Mall. over the past year I have stayed at this hotel almost on 20 occasions for Business and Leisure and I have to say I have had a truly great experience every time. I'm away from Dubai for a while but when I come back it will definitely be my first choice! A special thank you to Kaltoum and Hajar that are always there to give me a warm welcome and help with all of my requirements.
I hope to see you all again soon,
Ramadan Kareem.

Stefan Wesley

Room Tip: I personally prefer Hotel Side but if you are not going to take advantage of the Mini-bar then I wou...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Stefan Wesley,

We are very appreciative of your gracious review to share with fellow travelers, we are very proud and also satisfied that we made your stay such an enjoyable one. Thank you once again for your patronage and your support to our hotel as always. I will surely recognize Kaltoum and Hajar for their kind service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall on your next visit.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here over Ramadan.No problems at all other than no restaurants opened until 7pm and eating/drinking (even water) in public illegal.The supermarket in the mall was open and had an excellent take away selection so we could eat lunch in our room.
Check in was 3am and reception staff most accommodating, quick and very friendly. We were upgraded to a suite which was most appreciated. The staff were excellent from the girl making up our room each day to the waitress (Nada) at breakfast who always made us feel welcome and soon knew our preferences.
We had the opportunity to experience the special Ramadan Arabian buffet in the dining room one evening and the food was absolutely fantastic, the atmosphere was perfect with mostly locals dressed for the occasion and the staff very obliging.
The hotel is extremely comfortable and perfectly positioned for shopping and connected to the huge Dubai Mall so you don't have to leave the building and experience the heat outdoors.
All in all our stay was a very pleasant experience with excellent amenities and friendly smiling staff who are a credit to the management.
From all accounts we chose our location well from talking to others on our tour of Dubai and thoroughly enjoyed our few days here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dinkumguy
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Dinkumguy,

We are truly proud to learn that we have made your recent visit to our hotel a memorable one. I will be sure to recognize my team for making you feel at home, especially Nada for being a cut above the rest. I am also grateful that you enjoyed the Arabian Iftar buffet and the convenience to the shopping mall.

We look forward to your next visit with us in the not too distant future.