“Good Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #120 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
“Good Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Abdelmouttalib the receptionist in front disk is the best receptionist I have ever met .He was so nice with me and he served me as I wanted, This hotel is from the best hotels I have ever stayed in...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Abdullah A
Tinashe M, Manager at The Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Abdullah A,

We are so thankful for sharing this gracious review to fellow travelers. I am glad you were impressed by Abdelmouttalib’s courtesy and professionalism. He will be so proud to receive such recognition.

Tinashe Muvavarirwa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had a spacious room facing the Burj Khalifa, with everything a business traveler could need. The location, next to Dubai Mall, is excellent. Superb food, and a very interesting bar scene 63 stories above the ground.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Mike W
Tinashe M, Manager at The Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Mike W,

We sincerely appreciate you sharing this gracious review with fellow travelers. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your most recent stay, our food quality and the convenience to the shopping mall.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall very soon.

Zug, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed at the Address during a recent business trip. It was my first time at this time hotel. i found it very convenient in terms of location and access, both from the airport and my business. The room was great and service excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful and I would definitely chose to stay here at my next business trip to Dubai.
HL

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank HLzug
Dear HLzug,

We sincerely appreciate the kind comments you have shared with us. I am thrilled you were impressed by the service and to know that you will be coming back on your next business trip.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay! All, starting from location finishing with small details in the room was perfect. The studio apartment was very spavious in comparison with other hotels I stayed before. I was here for business so I didn't have much time to explore all the restraunts. But the one which is provided for the full board, Na3na3, was amazing with variaty of food in the buffet. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool is big and deep enough: 1,3 m with very relaxing music. And the best thing for sure is that it is connected to the mall. I will definitely recommend this hotel and will be back to try other restaurants and their famous spa if I get chance!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Darya B
Tinashe M, Manager at The Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Darya B,

Thank you for sharing this gracious review to fellow travelers. I am so delighted you had a wonderful experience on your most recent visit. I am also happy to know that you enjoyed the proximity to the shopping mall, our buffet restaurant, the swimming pool , our service and to learn that you will be coming back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

my stay in address Dubai mall was very nice big big thanks specially to hamid the assistant laundry manager he was very smile and helpful for any thing i ask for The service in the laundry was fantastic this is my first time that I saw when I received my cloths on time and after 20 min I was serprice because I recieve call from the laundry ..and they asking me how was your stay and we delivered your cloths before 20 min and we want to now that .evry think is fine ......!!! I really appreciated.
The room was super clean bigg thanks
Definenetly i will be back again. because of hamid and another gentleman who I did not get his name at the reception.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Alhumydi
Tinashe M, Manager at The Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Alhumydi,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful memory with fellow travelers. I am so glad you were impressed by our laundry service and to know that Hamid and team were very friendly and professional. I will surely recognize them for being a cut above the rest.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon on your next visit to Dubai.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed at the hotel 10 days and unfortunately I have to check out and come back to my home country in Saudi. I love to stay here because very nice and convinience because next to dubai mall. I recommend cabana restaurant in the hotel if you like to stay outside you can come and enjoyed it.

Definenetly will be back again.

Room Tip: Amazing choice
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Abdullah S
Tinashe M, Manager at The Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear Abdullah S,

We are so thankful for this wonderful review you have shared with fellow travelers. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the proximity to the mall, our poolside restaurant Cabana and your overall stay was exceptional.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We come alot to Dubai.I from Riyadh and address hotel the best. Nice place near shobbing dubai mall. Nice staff in reception. Very nice smile and good . Especially Alexandra. Nice Person. Good and nice clean rooms. Thank you . Will be back again inshallah.

Mr. Al Abdi

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Mohammed A
Tinashe M, Manager at The Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Mr. Al Abdi,

Thank you for sharing this gracious review of our hotel to fellow travelers. We are so proud to know that out team made your stay memorable . Special recognition goes to Alexander for her professionalism on the front desk, I will surely recognize her.