“One of the Best Hotels”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #93 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The Address Dubai Mall is a perfect place to stay in. Its exactly connected to the mall, the rooms and the services are perfect. We had upgrade done by the assistant manager just to satisfy our needs. the swimming pool and the kids club are very satisfying and amusing for the my kid. the decoration is beautiful. the only thing that needs improvement is the internet connectivity.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. none to complain about. but the suits are bigger than the one bedroom apartment...
2  Thank Zahraa A
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Zahraa A,

We are so proud and excited to know that we are one of your best hotels. I am so pleased we met you and your child’s needs from the upgrade, the kids club to the swimming pool. I have taken note of the internet connectivity and my team will take immediate corrective measures for our continual improvement.

Thank you for sharing this constructive feedback and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

There are newer reviews for Address Dubai Mall

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely room, upgraded to apartment.

Balcony with sunset was beautiful to see each day across the dubai skyline, with the burj Khalifa on the left.

Well located in terms of next to a mall, and 10-15 mins walk to public transport.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sonal3

Dear Sonal3,

We are so thankful for sharing this wonderful review with fellow travelers. I am glad you enjoyed the room comfort, the view to the burj, the convenience to the shopping mall and public transportation.

We look forward to your next visit at The Address Dubai Mall very soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I really liked my stay at the hotel, it really did have a great service and the workers there always welcomes you with a smile.

I would like to thank Dewa from the House Keeping Department for doing such a wonderful job in cleaning our room for the night we stayed in the hotel.

Thank you Dewa & The Address Dubai Mall Facility

Fawaz.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank FawazL

Dear FawazL,

Thank you for sharing this kind review with us. I am so thrilled and excited to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us and to know that Dewa was exceptional. He will be so pleased to read this review and I will surely recognize him.

We look forward to your next visit at The Address Dubai Mall in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel. My first experience was in December 2009 when I stayed in the hotel section of the hotel. It remember loving the ultra modern look and feel of the hotel. The next time, I stayed at the residence section which has a kitchen. Extremely convenient as I was visiting dubai with my family including kids, aged 2 and 4. We stayed in a three bed and later changed to a two bed when the party reduced. The three bed was much more spacious than the two bed which was a bit cramped. The second bedroom could just about fit a baby cot and there was not much room to manoeuvre. Having said that we got a fountain view room which really excited my kids! The hotel also has a kids club and a toddler pool which was a big plus for us. Location is excellent, asides the obvious which is the convenience of being attached to the Dubai Mall, most places are a short cab ride away, the DIFC, posh restaurants, the airport etc. The room was comfortable, and equipped with iPads from which you could order room service directly. Beds are comfortable, you can adjust the air conditioning according to your comfort level. Free wifi which was easy to access, no awkward codes and unnecessary calls to reception needed. The walls are a bit thin and you can hear noise coming from nearby rooms. The biggest downside to this hotel was the service. I expected a lot more for this calibre of hotel. The staff were mostly friendly, but I did find them somewhat inefficient when dealing with guests needs. The guys at concierge were a bit too chatty and sometimes condescending. Also not too subtle in asking for tips when stuff is taken to the room. I once called concierge to help book a restaurant and I was told I would get a call back but I never did. I then called back and there was no answer after which I called the restaurant directly. I eventually got a call back and was told that the person who took my call did not understand my request. Hours later! We also had too much food given to us by a friend which we asked housekeeping to store for us if possible, as all the food could not fit in the fridge. We were told they would get back to us and never did. The toaster in the apartment didn't work, we called to report this and no one ever came! Housekeeping would often forget to replace bath mats and hand towels. I spilled my hair conditioner in the shower once and still found the spill there after the room had been cleaned. A good hotel for the convenience of shopping, kid friendliness and location. But for a good pampering, no.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a fountain view
1  Thank GidiGirl

Dear GidiGirl,

We truly appreciate you sharing this constructive feedback with us. My sincere apologies for the service shortfalls on your recent visit. We have taken note of the comments you shared on the professionalism of our concierge team, responsiveness and attentiveness of our housekeeping associates and the working condition of the toaster. I have shared with my team to take immediate corrective measures to serve you better in future.

It was indeed an unnecessary hassle to your otherwise perfect holiday. We hope you may consider us on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We are a family of three and stayed in a one bedroom apartment ..... The apartment was huge with a big kitchen and lounge area .... very chic ! The location was absolutely phenomenal as its attached to the Dubai Mall ... The concierge was very helpful and attended to all our needs .... very personalised service all over the property .... The food was also great ... All in all a wonderful stay and since we are regulars with Dubai would most definitely choose Address again ....

4  Thank NatashaKapur

Dear NatashaKapur,

We are so thankful for sharing this gracious review with fellow travelers. I am so thrilled you enjoyed the comfort of our one bedroom apartment, the proximity to the mall, concierge service and above all, the food which was impressive. We are also pleased that you will be coming back very soon on your next visit to Dubai.

We look forward to welcome you back at The Address Dubai Mall.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

best location in Dubai for this hotel. Experienced hospitality and excellent services
helpful crew and wonderful views.
connecting with Dubai Mall make easier
I'd like to visit hotel every time to enjoy facilities around hotels

Room Tip: suites are large and good south view Corner rooms are quit
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank alsowaidi1
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear alsowaidi1,

We sincerely appreciate you sharing this great review with us. I am pleased to know that my team were so helpful and you also enjoyed the room view on your most recent visit.

Looking forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall hotel very soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Dubai has loads of luxury hotels. This one is right in the Mall with access through the gauntlet of the perfume sprayers in Bloomingdales!

My room with a studio. Good room with a full on kitchen. Dishwasher, oven and washing machine included. The clientele is largely Saudi so much of this hotel is dry including room service. Unusual for Dubai.

The "house boys" we're very attentive and staff very polite with afew remembering my name. : not bad for such a big hotel.

If you want to be in the Mall this is not a bad choice . The Address Downtown in better located for the restaurants and tourist attractions. It's a few metres outside the Mall and more European.

Room Tip: Only take Studio if you want a full size kitchen in your room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brit_in_Dubai

Dear Brit_in_Dubai,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback with us. We are glad you were impressed by the team’s passion to remember you and to know that your room and the location were convenient to your needs.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon.