“Amazing! ”

Ranked #119 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

I had a mix of a business trip and a trip with my hubby. We had the best service, cleanliness, food, everything was just great! It is too close to everything in town, we used to have a walk by night around the place, and reach the mall from inside, as well as reaching my work via a tunnel with like 5 min walk distance!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amany A
Tinashe M, Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear Emmi_Leb,

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback with us. We are so excited to know that you and your partner were impressed by the service and enjoyed the convenience to the major attractions, the mall and your office.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall in the near future.

Tinashe Muvavarirwa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

The main reason I picked this hotel was because I had direct access to Dubai mall and who doesn't want to go there all the time? Nevertheless the staff are really nice, one of the workers there showed us around the hotel and took us to our room, the room is very lovely and clean and had a balcony that had a side view of Burj Khalifa. The only thing I didn't like was they charge you 129 AED for cleaning the room. So if you cleaned the room like everyday, they are going to charge you 129 for each day and honestly this is the first time I've seen a hotel do that as the cleaning fee is usually taken from the whole payment. And for all the lovely ladies, the spa there is really nice :D

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Totti_96
Dear Totti_96,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review to fellow travelers. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed the service and the convenience to the mall. We appreciate your constructive feedback and I have taken note of your comment on the Residence cleaning services and my team will work on it to serve you better in future.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall very soon.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

my mom and i was stay at 8th Floor, the hotel room was excellent and the housekeeping done their job very well. i would like to say thanks to Dewa for making my stay more excellent..He never forget to give everything that we request. i will comeback to The Address Dubai Mall

maha

Stayed September 2014
1 Thank Asolh R
Dear Asolh R,

We truly appreciate you sharing this kind feedback with us. I am so exited Dewa provided excellent service and to know that he was thoughtful of all your requests. We are proud to have a team with such passion and detail in serving our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my time in the hotel and Ms. Aya from the giest relations helped me very well to prepare a surprise party for my husband.
I also enjoyed my time in the spa. It was a great experience. Thankyou very much for hosting us and hope to visit u again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Heba A
Dear Heba A,

Thank you for sharing this kind review with fellow travelers. I am delighted to know that Aya was so helpful in arranging a surprise party for your husband, she will be so pleased to read this review. We are proud to know that you had a great experience and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Ad Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

I was happy in the hotel , me and my family celebrate my birthday ,and had alot of fun that vacation.. we got a lot of help of Aya she helped us very much .. And it was a good vacation to be remembered

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Shahd B
Dear Shahd B,

We are truly thankful for sharing this gracious review with fellow travelers. I am happy to know that Aya made your birthday celebration memorable. I will surely recognize her for being very helpful.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I love staying at this hotel. I don't stay anywhere else when I go to Dubai. Amazing service from the staff and great access to the mall. It also has some of the best room service I've ever had. Definitely my favorite hotel in the UAE possibly even in the Gulf too!

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Mae238
Dear Mae238,

It’s a pleasure to read this review and certainly a thrill to learn that The Address Dubai Mall is your favorite part in Dubai. We are so honored to receive this recognition and happy to learn that you enjoyed our In room dining choices.

Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Very cozy , clean and luxury hotel.
Love every thing in the hotel in the center of Dubai and have a direct access to Dubai mall I've been there with my family and we really enjoyed our time there . I recommend this hotel for a luxury trip because it's a bit expensive.

Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Missvip1
Dear Missvip1,

We are so thankful for sharing this wonderful feedback with fellow travelers. I am pleased to know that you and your family had a delightful stay and also enjoyed the proximity to the mall.

Looking forward to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall very soon.