Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$201
US$157
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$234
US$187
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$343
US$160
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$136
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$1,834
US$226
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$243
US$187
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$1,624
US$313
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$394/night.

US$225
US$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$232
US$202
Cancelon
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

2,465 results
All reviewsdubai mallcabana restaurantburj khalifadirect accessspecial thanksin room diningclub loungehouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent hotelroom servicekids clubhindna3na3bloomingdalesmrmoses
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would extend and appreciate my thanks to Mariami in the Address Hotel in my present and last stay I received all support. My Family feels that as they are at home. Also my reservation was secured and organized before arrival.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mohamed S, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear owaidhsy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with fellow travellers on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to know that Mariami delivered excellent service, I will definitely commend her for a job well done.

My entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us again very soon!

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best hotels I have booked from TripAdvisor. The hotel is AMAZING, the hospitality was excellent. I had the best hospitality experience from the receptionist Aigerim. She was very kind and gave me the best price rate for my stay. I advise anyone to go visit the hotel if you had a chance to come to Dubai.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear rashed63,

Thank you very much for your gracious feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read such positive reviews makes us strive to continuously improve guest experience every visit.
I will definitely read this comment to the entire team and acknowledge Aigerim for a job well done.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I do really appreciate the help and cooperation of the Adress Dubai Mall staff. Special thanks for Houria (reciptianist) and Mouses from the concirge Staff. Although there was a renovation to the building, the team was so nice to suppoert and help as much they can.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear plnhak,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with fellow travelers on Tripadvisor.

We are very proud to know that my team provided such memorable service especially Houria and Moses. I will certainly share this with them.

We appreciate your understanding about the ongoing renovation. I look forward to welcoming you back with us again very soon!

With very best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love this hotel.. i usually stay when planning to visit dubai.. but this time i was shocked as the hotel is under renovation & the main entrance is closed.. you have to drive in the parking till level 10.. & i doesn’t have a direct access to the mall as before :(

Dear Noura A,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. The response from our guests is of extreme importance and value for us.

I would like to extend my apologies for the inconvenience caused by our renovation. Unfortunately we failed to reach out to you prior to your arrival.

We value your loyalty to the company and we are hoping that you can give us another chance to welcome you to our hotel once we have finished the refurbishment. I am sure you will be amazed! Please reach out to me at MSMohamed@theaddress.com.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A pleasant stay and a beautiful hotel treated more than wonderful and professional and always Recepion Interest to help and amazing staff, especially Mr. Ravi thank them and look forward to living again at the address hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most recent feedback.

We are very proud to know that our team especially Ravi, provided such memorable service. It is always rewarding to read such reviews from our guests, it allows us to celebrate them with our entire team.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Address Dubai Mall Hotel.

Kind regards,