“Great hotel for a good nights' sleep between two longhaul flights”

Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel
Ranked #125 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Madrid, Spain
“Great hotel for a good nights' sleep between two longhaul flights”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We often choose a longer transit on our way from Europe to Asia and then stay in the Premier Inn Dubai to get a few hours sleep. The staff is great, the rooms are clean, the bed comfortable, the shuttle to and from the hotel working 24 hours - and all that to a reasonable price. We'll definately stay again on our next trip via Dubai.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SteWe_45

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Woodbridge, Canada
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Short version: As airport hotels go, you can't go wrong with this one.Totally recommend.

Long version: I booked this hotel on the strength of recommendations on TA, and I wasn't disappointed. Even though we only stayed one night so as to be close to the airport for a flight departing at an ungodly hour, I was very impressed with the hotel. My family all agreed it would have been an even better choice than the downtown hotel we were in for most of our stay.

We arrived at about 11.30am, and even though normal check in time is 2pm, we were allowed to check in to our room. Check in was quick and easy. The bedroom and bathroom were quite spacious, very clean and much better equipped than most transit hotels: tea/coffee facilities (one of my absolute must-haves); complimentary bottles of water; cable TV with a good selection of English channels; nice fluffy towels; very comfy beds; hairdryer etc.

We had a room overlooking the airport building, and even with such proximity to the airport, we were not disturbed by aircraft noise (or maybe we were just too tired to hear). The shuttle service to and from airport and other major attractions is a great incentive for staying at this hotel. It made getting around so easy. There's Costa coffee shop inside the hotel which is open 24 hours, which means you can get a bite at all hours of the day or night.

The staff was courteous and friendly and were very willing to help. Checkout was a breeze. We really enjoyed our stay, and I would absolutely stay here again when next i go to Dubai.

4 Thank maryCapeT
Brisbane
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very nice staff, good services, good size rooms and bathrooms.
I will stay there again next time we need.
We had lunch at the bar, food was nice and plenty.
Very close to the international airport and we had, as a courtesy, the shuttle bus to and from the airport.

1 Thank Fiolo
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Functional hotel. Dubai metro accessible - either by walking or taking hotel shuttle. Staff are friendly and courteous. Improved breakfast - lots of fruits, yoghurt, cereal options.

They have a basic gym and a small swimming pool as well.

The one challenge of not providing shower caps in the rooms continues to be present though.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ribhu95
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Clean room and bathroom, comfortable bed. Their bus shuttle service to airport and some malls was great (they have the schedule). Great staff (receptionist, doorman, bus shuttle driver, house keeping).
15-20 minutes to the nearest metro station (better wait their bus shuttle).
Eventhough the hotel location is very close to airport, I didn't hear any sound from my room.

1 Thank OinK_Chan
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The hotel is great. Trust every single rate you see here.
I got the chance to stay at the hotel in March 2013 for a business trip. I just loved everything about the hotel (except for my window view which was to a construction but there wasn't a single sound for it during my stay). The staff is great. The costa coffee is delightful and the food is really great. I loved the breakfest buffet and it made my brazilian tummy happy every single day I had a feast there.
The rooms are great! The bed is comfy, the ambience is cozy and I felt home. The staff... Oh, I just fell in love with such attention. They were helpful and kind.

The only problem to me was that there was no amenity in my bathroom, only a shampoo that is also soap?! And I had to purchase toothpaste aside to use during my stay. I think this is the only improvement required.

I'll definately come back in 2014 - It is already settled. :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank ClariceBorsonello
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed in the hotel several times and are fully impressed. Great value for families. Super food and the breakfast deal where a child UNDER 16 (!) eats free is outstanding. Mr. Romeo from reception and Mr. Iogendra from house keeping were of the greatest of help. The driver Mr. Janjua did everything to help us with a car problem. Thanks to all the friendly staff for making our stay always such a pleasure.

Room Tip: Family price is outstanding, no extra cost for extra beds for the children.