“practically positionned near the airpport. ideal for in between fligth. convenient navette service”

Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel
Ranked #128 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 28 May 2014

conveniently placed near the airport , it is an ideal spot for an overnight stay when in between flights. the free bus navette is a bonus.
clean quiet rooms.
coffee shop downstairs which caters for light and not so light meals

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire C
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your recent stay at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel.
I am glad you found our hotel so conveniently located and you have enjoyed our clean & quiet rooms.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,673)

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Arrived and found shuttle bus no problem. Arrived at hotel in a few minute's check in was easy and room was of good standard. The next morning we had time to use roof top swimming pool which was a bonus. All round very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

We are really glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and you found your arrival to be easy.
I am glad to hear that you had enough time to use our swimming pool.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed for one night only. Arrived in the early afternoon and enjoyed the fast check in and friendly front desk staff.
Hotel room simple and clean (well, apart from the bit housekeeping hadn't vacuumed for a while along the side of the entrance which an open door would hide) and well lit. I love it when I am actually able to see what I have stuffed in my suitcase. Will definitely stay again.

The transfer was smooth thought there are no signs outside the terminal (1) the bus will come every 00 and 30 minutes between the 2 and 3 stands where the other hotel buses do pick up too.
You can catch the shuttle and get off t the metro station Emirates or walk 8 minutes. Use the path along the grass facing the main road and go via the adjacent Holiday Inn drive up to avoid walking around the block.

1  Thank MarieMalmo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

We are pleased you have enjoyed your stay and found our Team to be friendly.Thank you for your feedback on our housekeeping part, the issue was communicated to our Housekeeping Department and I am sure it won't be there upon your next visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

It is very good hotel in average properties, rooms are good cleanliness is good , staff is coutrious and help full.
Bath room amenities which have been cut down should be resoted.
Free shulte services should be increased.
overall it is a good hotel.

1  Thank Azfar A
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Initially when I checked into the Premier Inn, I was a little disappointed as the property was not too impressive, but once I visited The Retreat my opinion about the hotel changed for the better. I should say that they have a bunch of really good staff working for them. Its seems they know how to make a customer feel at home away from home. They are not only knowledgeable and good with their work but are very well mannered, polite and work selflessly. Some of the staff I came across were Calvin, Joshua, Jackie and special mention for Anjal and Diwakar who made me experience exceptional customer service. My only disappointment was that for a whole week I had to eat the same breakfast, but I would prefer to overlook that when I compare the over all experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vinod D
PremierInnD, Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you taking time to post your review.

It brings me great joy to read of such an exemplary experience in the Bedouinn's Bistro and Retreat.
I'll ensure each of the staff you mentioned are recognized for their contribution.
With regard to your breakfast comments - we do strive to cater for a wide demographic with the 74 food varieties included in our Premier Breakfast.
That being said, please let us know next time you stay with us so we can prepare something special for you. If you wish to conact me directly please do so on hendreb@elr.ae.

Hendré Bruyns
Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had issue with my visa when I entered Dubai. So I took the stopover package. My word it was value for money. Nice room. Great and friendly staff. A definite recommend. Room as bedding, quality of bedding 4star quality

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Fuzlin
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you taking your time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our Hotel to be such a great value for money stopover.My Team and I are very pleased to see that you consider our Rooms and Bedding to be 4* quality.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very convenient for the airport - transfers very good, driver even provided us with a bottle of much appreciated cold water
Did not stay long enough, late check-in and early check-out as transferring onto another country

1  Thank Anne B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review on your recent stay in Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

I am glad you have found our location convenient and you took teh benefit of our free Airport Shuttle Bus.

Kind Regards,