“May 2014 Stay”

Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel
Ranked #128 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My stay in Premier Inn was excellent. Didn't expect to have that kind of atmosphere for the money that I paid off. The room was clean and spacious and have all the amino ties that you need for your stay including the complementary water and coffee. The staff are very helpful except they just have to smile often not only to one customer but to all.. Overall I have a great experience with staying in the hotel and is not hesitant to stay again in the near future if I'm traveling when and where ever it will be.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Brendz C
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience in Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

We are really glad you had such a great time with us and found our Team to be helpful (with one exception and we are already working on it).
I am pleased to see that you would choose us again upon your next visit.

I can only hope it will be anytime soon.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,670)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Being a frequent traveller around the world, I had a short stopover in Dubai. I just wanted to take some time out to thank Sabrina and Diwakar from the Retreat Restaurant in Premier Inn, for the fantastic service I got during my stay their last week. I must say the staff were really friendly and welcoming. Service was quick and place looked very relaxing. It has both indoor and outdoor seating. Though not a sports fan I can say that it is a good bar to watch matches. Also, it has a good selection of bar food which is freshly cooked and well presented. Chicken Makhani being the highlight of my stay. Even the breakfast buffet was really good not to forget the Muffins.

Next time i visit Dubai i will choose this place as it has both restaurant with an international cuisine and a nice sports bar. I would also like to thank Anjal, the Bar manager in retreat as he was extremely professional and friendly. Please let me know if i can fetch any deals of this hotel online.

Jessica G.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jessie g
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Dubai International Airport. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and really appreciate your kind feedback.
We offer the best available rates through or own Premier Inn website.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed one night as i was in transit and my flight landed late at night. The location was really convenient, the whole hotel including the rooms felt very modern and clean, the staff were friendly and very helpful

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 364alison

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

We are glad you have enjoyed our convenient location and you found our hotel and rooms to be clean and modern and our Team to be friendly and very helpful.
We are looking forward to see you again in our Hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have never encountered a more amiable staff. They could not do enough to accommodate. Would highly reccommend the Premier!!
Food, rooms, staff all excellant
The proximity to the airport & the convenient shuttle service all a BIG plus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Ursula W

Dear Guest,

The Team and I are delighted about your comments about how helpful you found everyone during your recent stay with us. They are a really dedicated and hard working Team and words like yours are a source of inspiration and pride for them.

Thank you for taking the time out to post a review about the hotel and I hope we will welcome you back to Premier Inn Dubai International Airport very soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

conveniently placed near the airport , it is an ideal spot for an overnight stay when in between flights. the free bus navette is a bonus.
clean quiet rooms.
coffee shop downstairs which caters for light and not so light meals

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire C
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your recent stay at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel.
I am glad you found our hotel so conveniently located and you have enjoyed our clean & quiet rooms.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Arrived and found shuttle bus no problem. Arrived at hotel in a few minute's check in was easy and room was of good standard. The next morning we had time to use roof top swimming pool which was a bonus. All round very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G

Dear Guest,

We are really glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and you found your arrival to be easy.
I am glad to hear that you had enough time to use our swimming pool.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed for one night only. Arrived in the early afternoon and enjoyed the fast check in and friendly front desk staff.
Hotel room simple and clean (well, apart from the bit housekeeping hadn't vacuumed for a while along the side of the entrance which an open door would hide) and well lit. I love it when I am actually able to see what I have stuffed in my suitcase. Will definitely stay again.

The transfer was smooth thought there are no signs outside the terminal (1) the bus will come every 00 and 30 minutes between the 2 and 3 stands where the other hotel buses do pick up too.
You can catch the shuttle and get off t the metro station Emirates or walk 8 minutes. Use the path along the grass facing the main road and go via the adjacent Holiday Inn drive up to avoid walking around the block.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MarieMalmo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

We are pleased you have enjoyed your stay and found our Team to be friendly.Thank you for your feedback on our housekeeping part, the issue was communicated to our Housekeeping Department and I am sure it won't be there upon your next visit.

Many Thanks,