“The Serenity Spa @ Flora Grand Hotel is great, too”

Serenity Spa & Wellness Centre
Ranked #55 of 279 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Located near Deira City Centre at Flora Creek & Flora Park Deluxe Hotel, we have a wonderful range of massages, facials, wraps, polish & express treatments available (from AED 100 / USD 30 onwards) all using natural blends of oils at the Serenity Spa & Wellness Centre Deira Dubai. Our superb facilities include Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna and fully outfitted Gymnasium with Life Fitness equipment. In addition to our Serenity Signature Spa treatments, we also offer swimming classes. Hassle - free private car parking is available for our serenity members and guests. Contact our friendly Spa staff on 04 2943500 who would be glad to offer personalized suggestions & treatment options.
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I just came back from an amazing 2 hours of relaxation courtesy of Serenity Spa-Deira, located on the "R" floor of Flora Grand Hotel.

I only heard about them from an online discount and I could not simply believe that I have not heard of them yet.

My special deal consisted of a a scrub (choice of sea salt, coffee and chocolate and raspberry) I chose the coffee and chocolate. I didn't feel anything spectacular during the scrub itself (I'm usually skeptical about body scrubs in general) but when I rinsed it off, the shower was filled with an amazing smell of -- yes, coffee and chocolate!! -- as the hot water warmed up... I swear I had to fight the urge to lick myself.

After the scrub came the massage... and it was a serious contender for "My Best Massage Ever". The therapist knew what he was doing and was sensitive my condition (my body was in recovery from the Dubai Marathon).

I appreciated the fact that they have separate therapists for male and female. Their male therapist was clearly a man with a passion for his job. After he introduced himself, he established his credentials (he has worked as a masseur for 8 years and is a former nurse) so you know that you're in good hands.

On the down side, Flora Grand Hotel is a bit hard to find. The directions on their website (mobile version) didn't say anything about the fact that the hotel is NOT along the main street. It took me a while to find my bearings and two calls to their reception to finally find it.

5  Thank AmANomad

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We went to the Spa on a Groupon Voucher and the therapy was amazing. We were treated with respect and friendliness. Women on one side and men on another side....would have been nice for a couples room.
However, the treatment was amazing and probably the best i have experience, especially after the Emirates Grand Hotel let us down with the groupon voucher massage we did there.
Therapists were friendly and certainly knew what to do. Will definately return.

1  Thank DB0202
Reviewed 9 June 2012

excellent service and amenities, from the moment you
walk in till you leave. Everything to relax and unwind and just pamper

2  Thank grace_veenman
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have had several spa and massage treatments with Serenity Spa. I like Swedish massage and seasalt scrub the best. Excellent service! I think the price provides good value for money for hotel facility. Will come back!

Tip: They frequesntly have online offers and other promotions. Ask for these first before booking.