Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
4,078 results
All reviewsmetro stationdubai mallfinancial centerburj khalifatallest hotelsheikh zayed roaddry hotelfree wifismall kitchenno alcoholexcellent locationhigher floordeluxe roomswimming poolroom servicebusiness tripenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed here for six weeks and it is far superior to its sister Villa Rorana, where I stayed last time. I had a great room on 56th floor with Burj view. The rooms are super comfortable and cosy with big bathrooms and L'Occitane toiletries. I slept very well, it has a nice outdoor pool and the breakfast is fine. The only minor boo thing is the room service food is a bit ordinary but I experienced that across the three Rotanas I have stayed in and there are restaurants in the DIFC close by.

The staff are absolutely excellent and nothing is too much trouble. I felt very at home here and for the price point it would be my first choice for a business hotel in DIFC/Down Town.

Oh it's a dry hotel....

Room Tip: Go as high as you can for great views!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Cat_holiday,

Many thanks for your comments further to your 6 weeks stay at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.

I am delighted to read your positive feedback about the staff, value for money, super comfortable rooms, big bathroom and amenities, nice pool as well as the breakfast menu offered. Your comment about the Room Service menu was noted and our Executive Chef has been alerted to work on improving this.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we all look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The thought of staying in one of the tallest hotels in the world makes you excited. We reached the hotel around 2pm and were told that our room isnt ready. It would take some time more. We left the luggage in the hotel and went around the city to reach back by 8. Our room was ready by then.

We were allotted a room on the 64th floor of the hotel, as requested by me. The view, just amazing !! The moment I opened the curtains, the first view caught was of the Burj Khalifa in all its grandeur. Superbly maintained room with all amenities. Bed and pillows just perfect.
The room that we were provided were interconnecting, so the enjoyment of a peaceful sleep was missing. The faintest of the sounds across the room could be heard (so would ours also be heard I suppose) which took away the much needed privacy. Breakfast spread was good, a bit too small a place for the size of the hotel. There always seemed a queue and waiting for you to get a table. Its better to have your breakfast early rather than in the last one hour before breakfast time ends.

All said and done, the view from the hotel room made up for every small other things which we would not like. I would definitely like to visit once again and enjoy staying so high.

Room Tip: If not scared of heights, choose higher rooms. Specifically ask for non interconnecting rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Satish N,

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience with us.

We trully appreciate the comments you shared about Rose Rayhaan by Rotana and have noted your comment about the connecting rooms. All relevant department was alerted to look into this matter.

Meantime, we all look forward to seeing you again on your next visit in Dubai!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were here for 5 days from 3/10/13 to the 8/10/13 and found this place excellent mashaAllah. This place didnt seem like a 4 star hotel at-all but a 5 star. Its clean, professional and most of all very ideally located on shiekh zayed road with the metro at a walking distance. Most of the dubai attractions such as the big shopping malls (dubai mall and mall of emirates), burj khaleefah etc. were at a close distance aswell. Also we were in the sky rooms and that added to the experience as this hotel is located in a very high building and so the view outside of the city from our room was cool aswell. Overall we really enjoyed our stay...

Room Tip: go for the sky rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank imzzz

Dear imzzz,

Thank you for sharing your positive review on our facilities and services as well as the location and for rating us as a 5 star hotel. We will definitely share your feedback with the team here and we look forward to welcome you again in Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed their with the family for five nights... well i liked this hotel for some reasons; Rooms are clean and well organized, fully furnished (Big Fridge, Microwave etc..) Very near to important destinations such as Metro, Coffee chops and Dubai Mall, and the stuff their is very welcoming.. the hotel is rated as 4 stars but i would rate it 5...

Things i did not like and it could be improved;
Check in: The check in agent was trying to up-sell in a very awkward way.. we arrived around 11:50 AM and she said that all rooms which are within my class of reservation is full and nothing will be available before 2 PM. however you can upgrade your room and you can get the keys now ! we decide to have a coffee then come back to hotel at 2 PM to get the room ... suddenly and after 3 minutes she said "Sir here is your room" so it was a nice try but i did not like the attitude.. Give your self more time at least !

Entertainment: There is no Entertainment at the hotel for kids / adults .. Lobby is very small and you cannot sit their for more than 2 minutes.

Even in the room; The TV system is old and the screen is very small, and the funny part that my TV got damaged because my son throw a plastic toy on the screen and it got damaged ! we informed the hotel and they asked us to pay for brand new 51 screen ! and we had to pay ...

Breakfast, Not recommended.. Its not always about the food, the atmosphere is very poor. around 300 meters of tables and buffet no green no roses no view ... maybe its good for business people who would grap smthng and run but definitely you would not enjoy the meal. we went their only once.

Pool; Forget it, go to Jumirah beach hotels if your main concern is to swim. its nice for tanning and relaxation.

Would i come there again ? Yes because of the location/ affordable price only.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AlAAZAGHA

Dear AIAAZAGHA,

Thank you for taking the time to post your personal review further to your stay at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.

We value all guests' feedback both positive and constructive as an opportunity to continue to improve and refine our services and facilities.

I am sorry to learn that you did not enjoy your stay with us, the service and all facilities. It is always disappointing when you read such comments from a guest who did not enjoy their holiday at the hotel as this is not the intention of any our team members. All respective departments are alerted in order to make changes as deemed necessary to maintain our hospitality standards that Rotana hotels is renowned for.

About the up-selling, I would like to assure you that additional training will be done in order to address this issue and to avoid any re-occurrence. Regarding the TV that was damaged in the room, please be informed that this is a standard procedure of any hotels. While we have noted your positive comment about the improvement on our level of service, I was very sorry to read that you did not find our food to your liking. Our Executive Chef has taken note of your comments and the team will work on improving this.

AIAAZAGHA, I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and I look forward to seeing you again at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Me and my boy friend stayed in the Rose Rayhaan for 4 nights in September and we would recommend this hotel to any one! We had no issues with anyone on reception and they even allowed us to relax by the pool until we could check into our room at 2. We had a '?' room on the 14 floor and were more then happy with it! The small kitchen in the room had a large fridge/freezer which was ideal for the food we had purchased outside of the hotel. Free water was provided twice daily and the room was cleaned throughly everyday. The pool and leisure facilities where brilliant and were never over-crowded. The location of the hotel is ideal and 5 seconds away from 2 different tram stations (an ideal way to get around dubai!) we where a little apprihensive about the hotels location when booking, but that wasn't the case when we arrived! All the negative reviews i read on here almost put me off this hotel, but im so glad we went ahead! - You can't please everyone but this hotel far exceeded my expectations and deserves 5 stars for the quality of its service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Helen__x21
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Helen__x21,

We always look forward to provide excellent service for our guests at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana!

Your positive feedback will surely motivate our team to continuously strive to create an unforgettable experience. Rest assured, we will share your comments with the team here.

Once again, thank you for sharing your positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back.